Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H460_21 Topic 2 Question 46 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H460_21 exam
Question #: 46
Topic #: 2
[All C_C4H460_21 Questions]

Which of the following options are available in the SAP Extensibility Explorer?

NOTE: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lai
5 days ago
I'm just going to go with B and D. Mashups and business configuration objects seem like the obvious choices here. Unless, of course, the SAP folks are trying to bamboozle us again...
upvoted 0 times
Chi
7 days ago
I'm not sure about C) Change section group. Can someone explain why it might be included?
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
8 days ago
I agree with Ettie. Those options make sense for extensibility in SAP.
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
8 days ago
Haha, I bet the SAP developers who wrote this question are sitting back and laughing at us poor folks trying to figure it out. Time to dust off my crystal ball and see which options they really want.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
12 days ago
I think A) Change ID --Field Configuration and D) Business configuration object are available in the SAP Extensibility Explorer.
upvoted 0 times
Makeda
12 days ago
Wait, wait, wait... E? Roles and authorizations? That's got to be a trick question. This exam is making me feel like a SAP newbie.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
17 days ago
I think the answer is A and C. Changing field configurations and section groups are definitely part of the Extensibility Explorer. That's the whole point, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Haley
24 days ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure B and D are the correct answers. The SAP Extensibility Explorer is all about creating mashups and configuring business objects, right?
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
44 minutes ago
User 1: I think B and D are correct.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel