Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H450_21 Topic 8 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H450_21 exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 8
[All C_C4H450_21 Questions]

You receive the following error message in SAP Sales and Service Cloud web service message monitoring"ID mapping for external value 1000 of Organisational Centre ID missing"What could be the reason for the error?Note: There are 2 correct Answer: to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elli
26 days ago
I think both options A and B could be correct, as they both involve mapping for Organisational Units.
upvoted 0 times
Brande
1 months ago
I believe the error could also be due to Missing ID Mapping for Organisational Units.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
1 months ago
I agree with Heike, that seems like a possible reason for the error.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
1 months ago
Haha, I bet the person who wrote option C) was just having a bad day. 'Missing Organisational Unit'? Come on, that's not even close to the issue here!
upvoted 0 times
Elfriede
1 months ago
Definitely A) and B) - the error message is pretty clear that the problem is with the ID mapping or code list for the Organisational Units. I can't imagine how the other options could be correct.
upvoted 0 times
Yvette
27 days ago
Yes, and B) Missing ID Mapping for Organisational Units as well. Those are the only logical options based on the error message.
upvoted 0 times
Iraida
1 months ago
I agree, it must be A) Missing Code List Mapping for Organisational Units
upvoted 0 times
Heike
1 months ago
I think the reason could be Missing Code List Mapping for Organisational Units.
upvoted 0 times
Lewis
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A) and B). The error message indicates there's an issue with the ID mapping for the Organisational Centre ID, so the missing code list or ID mapping for the Organisational Units seems like the likely culprits.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
24 days ago
I think you're right, A) Missing Code List Mapping for Organisational Units and B) Missing ID Mapping for Organisational Units make sense based on the error message.
upvoted 0 times
Elliot
26 days ago
Yes, the error message specifically mentions ID mapping for external value 1000 of Organisational Centre ID, so A) and B) could be the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
1 months ago
It's possible that the error is due to missing code list mapping or ID mapping for the Organisational Units.
upvoted 0 times
Malinda
1 months ago
I agree, A) Missing Code List Mapping for Organisational Units and B) Missing ID Mapping for Organisational Units are the likely reasons for the error.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel