Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H450_21 Topic 2 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H450_21 exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 2
[All C_C4H450_21 Questions]

You added a new field named "ENVIRONMENT _RISK in the product business object in SAP Sales and Service Cloud. You want to populate the new field "ENVIRONMENT RISK in SAP Sales and Service Cloud with the value of the standard field "EnvironmentRelevance Indicator in SAP S/4HANA How would you extend the message mapping in SAP Cloud Integration to perform this task?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Narcisa
17 days ago
Option B is definitely the way to go. Downloading and importing the WSDL is the most robust and reliable solution.
upvoted 0 times
Heike
18 days ago
I'd go with Option B as well. Importing the WSDL is the safest bet to ensure the mapping is accurate.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
19 days ago
Haha, did anyone else get a chuckle out of the 'ENVIRONMENT _RISK' typo in the question? Talk about a risky environment!
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
20 days ago
I'm with Fatima on this one. Option B seems the most efficient and reliable method.
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
21 days ago
Option B looks like the way to go! Downloading and importing the WSDL is the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
25 days ago
Anyone else feel like the correct answer is hidden somewhere in the fine print? I'm getting a headache just reading these options.
upvoted 0 times
Herschel
27 days ago
Option C sounds like a lot of back-and-forth between systems. Why not just keep it in the Cloud Integration layer where we can do it all in one place?
upvoted 0 times
Lang
16 days ago
Option A seems like the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
1 months ago
Option D looks like a real head-scratcher. Creating variables and updating externalized parameters? That's way too convoluted for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Wendell
2 months ago
I think Option A is the way to go. It's a simple two-step process of adding the field and mapping it. No need to mess around with downloading and importing WSDLs.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
9 days ago
Option D seems like a good way to manage externalized parameters for the new field.
upvoted 0 times
Tommy
10 days ago
Option C might be a bit more complicated with exporting and importing WSDLs.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
25 days ago
I think Option B could work too, importing the extended WSDL directly.
upvoted 0 times
Lanie
26 days ago
I agree, Option A seems straightforward and efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Matt
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think B could also be a valid option.
upvoted 0 times
Lanie
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Ernie
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is A.
upvoted 0 times
Marylin
2 months ago
Option B seems the most straightforward. Why would I want to download the WSDL from S/4HANA when the target is the Sales and Service Cloud? That just adds an unnecessary step.
upvoted 0 times
Loise
1 months ago
User 2: I agree, downloading the WSDL from S/4HANA does seem like an extra step that may not be needed.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
2 months ago
User 1: Option B does seem like the most direct approach.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel