Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H410_21 Topic 3 Question 44 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H410_21 exam
Question #: 44
Topic #: 3
[All C_C4H410_21 Questions]

Which of the following initial tasks are required to configure SAP Hybros Cloud for Customer? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Avery
12 days ago
Where's the 'All of the above' option? That's the only way to go when it comes to SAP implementations. Gotta cover all the bases, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
13 days ago
Wow, this question is straight out of the SAP Hybros Cloud for Customer exam! I bet the answer is A and D. Can't forget about that all-important organizational structure.
upvoted 0 times
Roxane
4 days ago
I think you're right, A and D are definitely important tasks to configure SAP Hybros Cloud for Customer.
upvoted 0 times
Derick
17 days ago
This is a piece of cake! A, B, and D - can't go wrong with that. Gotta love the territory structure, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Leonard
19 days ago
I think B and C are the way to go. Defining the business roles and fine-tuning the scoping are crucial for a successful implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
4 days ago
Defining the territory structure can also be important for sales and marketing teams.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
11 days ago
Yes, setting up scoping and fine tuning helps customize the system to fit our needs.
upvoted 0 times
Torie
13 days ago
I agree, defining the business roles is important for setting up user access.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
1 months ago
Yes, that makes sense. Having a clear organizational structure is key for effective implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Una
1 months ago
I believe defining the organizational structure is also crucial for configuring SAP Hybros Cloud for Customer.
upvoted 0 times
Miesha
1 months ago
A and D, of course! Setting up the org and territory structure is the foundation for Hybros Cloud, right?
upvoted 0 times
Queenie
19 hours ago
Agreed, those initial tasks lay the groundwork for a successful configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Tuyet
5 days ago
Definitely, without setting up the organizational and territory structure, it would be difficult to proceed.
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
25 days ago
Yes, you're right! Those are essential tasks to start with.
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
1 months ago
I agree with Alyce. Setting up scoping and fine tuning is definitely important for configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
1 months ago
I think A and C are the initial tasks required for configuring SAP Hybros Cloud for Customer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel