Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H410_21 Topic 10 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H410_21 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 10
[All C_C4H410_21 Questions]

You need to configure sales phases during fine tuning but an activity is in read-only mode. What is the reason for this? Please choose the correct answer.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Talia
2 months ago
C, no doubt about it. The scoping element is the culprit here. Unless, of course, the activity is secretly a spy and has gone rogue. Just a thought.
upvoted 0 times
Latia
2 months ago
Time to channel my inner detective. I'm betting on C, the scoping element must not be activated. Although, maybe the activity is just taking a cat nap - who knows?
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between A and C. But I think C is the winner here. The scoping element needs to be activated for the configuration to work.
upvoted 0 times
Cletus
2 months ago
I'm going with B. If the Fine Tuning activity is not added to the project, it makes sense that it would be read-only. Seems like a logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
2 months ago
Definitely C. If the scoping element is not activated, the activity will be in read-only mode. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Roosevelt
1 months ago
C) The Corresponding scoping element is NOT activated.
upvoted 0 times
Arminda
1 months ago
B) The Fine Tuning activity is NOT added to the project.
upvoted 0 times
Dell
1 months ago
A) The Fine Tuning activity is NOT open for configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Penney
2 months ago
I'm leaning towards B. If the activity hasn't been added to the project, then it would make sense that it's in read-only mode. Can't configure something that's not even there!
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
26 days ago
D) The Fine Tuning activity is closed.
upvoted 0 times
Jodi
27 days ago
I agree with C. If the scoping element is not activated, then the activity would be in read-only mode.
upvoted 0 times
Elouise
1 months ago
C) The Corresponding scoping element is NOT activated.
upvoted 0 times
Micheline
2 months ago
A) The Fine Tuning activity is NOT open for configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Bettye
3 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think A) The Fine Tuning activity is NOT open for configuration could also be a possible reason.
upvoted 0 times
Tiara
3 months ago
I believe it could also be D) The Fine Tuning activity is closed, that would make it read-only as well.
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
3 months ago
Hold up, is this a trick question? What if the Fine Tuning activity is actually a sentient being who has decided to close itself in protest of the company's policies? Just a thought.
upvoted 0 times
Muriel
3 months ago
Hmm, I'd go with D. If the Fine Tuning activity is closed, then it makes sense that it would be in read-only mode.
upvoted 0 times
Marya
2 months ago
User 2: I agree with Marya. C seems like the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Delfina
2 months ago
User 1: I think it's C. The corresponding scoping element is not activated.
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
3 months ago
I agree with Barbra, without the scoping element activated, the activity will be in read-only mode.
upvoted 0 times
Chery
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's C. The scoping element needs to be activated for the configuration to be editable.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
2 months ago
Yes, that's correct. Without activating the scoping element, the configuration will be read-only.
upvoted 0 times
Freida
2 months ago
I think you're right, the scoping element needs to be activated.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
3 months ago
I think the reason is C) The Corresponding scoping element is NOT activated.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel