Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H41_2405 Topic 11 Question 2 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H41_2405 exam
Question #: 2
Topic #: 11
[All C_C4H41_2405 Questions]

You need to apply complex changes to an SAP Sales Cloud system after go live. Due to the nature of the changes, you need to test the changes before they take effect. Which option does SAP recommend for implementing these changes?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gayla
10 days ago
A) seems a bit convoluted, why create a local change project and then merge it back? Seems like an unnecessary step.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
13 days ago
B) sounds like a good approach - keep the test and production environments separate, that's important for complex changes.
upvoted 0 times
Marci
14 days ago
C) seems like the most straightforward option to test changes before applying them to the production system. Can't risk messing up the live system, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
6 days ago
User 1: I agree, option C seems like the safest choice.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
19 days ago
I prefer option B. Replicating the changes from the test system to the production system seems like a more efficient way to implement complex changes.
upvoted 0 times
Tu
20 days ago
I agree with Annabelle. Testing in a separate environment is crucial to ensure that the changes do not disrupt the live system.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
24 days ago
I think option A is the best choice because it allows us to test the changes in a separate environment before merging them with the production system.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel