Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H320_34 Topic 2 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H320_34 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 2
[All C_C4H320_34 Questions]

What are key features of the SAP Commerce Rule Engine?Note: There are 2 correct Answer to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alisha
4 days ago
Wait, there are two correct answers? I thought this was supposed to be easy. *sigh* Time to bust out the SAP documentation again.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
5 days ago
I'm just happy it's not a multiple-choice question. Those always make me feel like I'm back in school.
upvoted 0 times
Albert
8 days ago
D is a good one too. Separating data and logic is a fundamental design principle for any rule engine.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
12 days ago
C is also important. The ability to trigger rule execution from the backoffice is crucial for testing and debugging.
upvoted 0 times
Aja
22 days ago
I think the backoffice interface for creating new condition types is also important for customization and flexibility in rule creation.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
22 days ago
A and B are definitely the key features. The rule engine needs a centralized place to store the rules and an interface to manage them.
upvoted 0 times
Maybelle
22 hours ago
Agreed, A and B are key features for managing rules effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Kaycee
2 days ago
Having a centralized repository for rules and a backoffice interface is crucial.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
3 days ago
Yes, A and B are essential for the SAP Commerce Rule Engine.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
1 months ago
I believe another key feature is the separation of data and logic, which helps in maintaining clarity and organization.
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
2 months ago
I agree with Katie, having a centralized repository of rules is crucial for efficient rule management.
upvoted 0 times
Katie
2 months ago
I think the key features of the SAP Commerce Rule Engine include a centralized repository of rules.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel