Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BYD15_1908 Topic 2 Question 59 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BYD15_1908 exam
Question #: 59
Topic #: 2
[All C_BYD15_1908 Questions]

Which of the following migration objects support the enhancement mode migration in SAP Business ByDesign?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, E

The enhancement mode migration in SAP Business ByDesign is designed to enable customers to migrate their existing data into the system for continued use. It supports migration of employee, supplier, and customer contract objects, allowing customers to bring existing data into the system and continue to use it as they transition to SAP Business ByDesign. Material objects are not supported in the enhancement mode migration.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jerry
4 days ago
I'm not sure about Material and Customer Contract. I think they might not support enhancement mode migration.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
6 days ago
I agree with Callie. Those objects make sense for enhancement mode migration.
upvoted 0 times
Callie
10 days ago
I think Employee, Customer, and Supplier support enhancement mode migration.
upvoted 0 times
Meaghan
13 days ago
This is a great question! It really tests our understanding of the migration process. I'm confident in my answer of A, C, and E.
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
17 days ago
Wait, does this mean I can migrate my dog to SAP Business ByDesign? I wonder if they have a 'Pet' object as well.
upvoted 0 times
Shanda
7 days ago
A) Employee
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
19 days ago
This question is a piece of cake! A, C, and E are the obvious choices. I don't know why they even bothered to include the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Elvera
20 days ago
Hmm, I think D is also a correct answer. Materials are a pretty crucial part of the migration process, aren't they?
upvoted 0 times
Tasia
1 days ago
C) Supplier
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
10 days ago
B) Customer
upvoted 0 times
Ernie
11 days ago
A) Employee
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
26 days ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is A, C, and E. The enhancement mode migration in SAP Business ByDesign definitely supports employee, supplier, and customer contract objects.
upvoted 0 times
Latricia
11 days ago
Yes, you're correct. Employee, supplier, and customer contract objects are supported in enhancement mode migration.
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
14 days ago
I think you're right, A, C, and E are the correct answers for the enhancement mode migration in SAP Business ByDesign.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel