Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BYD15_1908 Topic 1 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BYD15_1908 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 1
[All C_BYD15_1908 Questions]

On which of the following granularities can you valuate inventory?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Valuating inventory on a product specification granularity allows you to track the value of each individual item in an inventory, while valuating inventory on a business residence granularity allows you to track the value of a specific type of item within an inventory.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brittni
23 hours ago
A and D, no doubt. I mean, come on, 'Business Residence'? What kind of inventory valuation are they trying to pull here? Gotta stick to the product details and the actual stock on hand.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
2 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm gonna go with A and D. You can't really value inventory at the company or business residence level, that's just not how it works. But the product specification and identified stock, that's where the money's at!
upvoted 0 times
Val
3 days ago
Definitely A and D. I mean, how are you supposed to valuate inventory at the company or business residence level? That's just silly. You need to look at the specific products and the identified stock to get an accurate valuation.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
14 days ago
I think the correct answers are A) Product Specification and D) Identified Stock. You can't really valuate inventory at the company or business residence level, that just doesn't make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
23 hours ago
I agree, A) Product Specification and D) Identified Stock are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Socorro
22 days ago
Thanks for clarifying, Ahmad. I feel more confident about my answer now.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmad
24 days ago
Identified Stock refers to specific items that can be individually valued, so it makes sense for inventory valuation.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
28 days ago
I'm not sure about D) Identified Stock. Can someone explain why that would be a correct answer?
upvoted 0 times
Socorro
29 days ago
I agree with Ahmad. Those two options make the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmad
1 months ago
I think it's A) Product Specification and D) Identified Stock.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel