Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BW4H_2404 Topic 6 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BW4H_2404 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 6
[All C_BW4H_2404 Questions]

"How does SAP position SAP Data Warehouse Cloud in supporting business users?"

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is a cloud-based data service that enables business users to create agile models from different sources and access data in real time. Business users can use the graphical user interface or the SQL editor to create data models, join data from various sources, and enrich data with business semantics. Business users can also use SAP Analytics Cloud to visualize and analyze data from SAP Data Warehouse Cloud. SAP Data Warehouse Cloud supports business users by providing self-service capabilities, pre-built business content, and flexible consumption options. Reference: 123

Contribute your Thoughts:

Annmarie
20 days ago
Option A sounds like a step backward. Why would I want to maintain process chains from BW/4HANA when I can create my own agile models? Option B is the way to go, no doubt about it.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
6 days ago
B) Business users can create agile models from different sources
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
7 days ago
A) Business users can maintain process chains from SAP BW/4HANA dataflows
upvoted 0 times
Margot
25 days ago
In addition to that, business users being able to allocate system resources without IT involvement can improve efficiency and speed up decision-making processes.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
26 days ago
I believe business users can also maintain process chains from SAP BW/4HANA dataflows, which is crucial for data management.
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
30 days ago
Haha, option D is like asking business users to write SQL code? Good one! I'm sticking with option B, it's the clear winner here.
upvoted 0 times
Son
1 months ago
I'm not sure about option C. Allocating system resources without IT involvement? That sounds like a recipe for disaster. I'm going with option B - creating agile models is where it's at.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannine
9 days ago
Creating agile models is essential for adapting to changing business needs. Option B is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Carolynn
13 days ago
I think option C could work if business users have the right training and support. But option B is safer.
upvoted 0 times
Pamela
19 days ago
I agree, option B is definitely the way to go. Agile models are key for business users.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
1 months ago
I agree with Glory, having the ability to create agile models can really help business users in making informed decisions.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
1 months ago
I think SAP Data Warehouse Cloud supports business users by allowing them to create agile models from different sources.
upvoted 0 times
Barrett
2 months ago
Option B is the way to go! Agile models from different sources? That's what I'm talking about. Data warehouse cloud is all about empowering business users, and this option nails it.
upvoted 0 times
Noemi
1 months ago
Definitely! It allows for flexibility and customization based on the specific needs of the business.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
1 months ago
I agree, having the ability to create agile models from different sources is crucial for business users.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel