Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BW4H_2404 Topic 6 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BW4H_2404 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 6
[All C_BW4H_2404 Questions]

You created an Open ODS view of type Facts. Which object type can you associate with a view field in the characteristics folder? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sabrina
17 days ago
I wonder if the exam writers ever considered adding a joke option like 'E) A unicorn of type Rainbow' just to see who would fall for it.
upvoted 0 times
Sharika
18 days ago
This question is a piece of cake! A and D are the correct answers. What kind of exam is this, a walk in the park?
upvoted 0 times
Jovita
19 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the Calculation View of type Dimension. Isn't that more for aggregating data rather than defining characteristics?
upvoted 0 times
Myra
20 days ago
Wait, I thought we could also associate a Calculation View of type Dimension with a view field. Isn't that one of the correct answers too?
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
5 days ago
Yes, you are correct! Calculation View of type Dimension can also be associated with a view field.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
7 days ago
D) InfoObjetc of type Characteristic
upvoted 0 times
Adell
12 days ago
A) Open ODS view of type Facts
upvoted 0 times
Simona
28 days ago
I think the correct answers are A and D. You can associate an Open ODS view of type Facts as well as an InfoObject of type Characteristic with a view field in the characteristics folder.
upvoted 0 times
Renea
2 days ago
Great, thanks for confirming. It's important to understand the different object types that can be associated with a view field in the characteristics folder.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
4 days ago
That makes sense. Those are the two correct answers for this question.
upvoted 0 times
Cordell
6 days ago
Yes, you are right. You can associate an Open ODS view of type Facts and an InfoObject of type Characteristic with a view field in the characteristics folder.
upvoted 0 times
Cortney
15 days ago
I think the correct answers are A and D.
upvoted 0 times
Becky
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is A and D. But I'm also a little hungry, so if anyone wants to grab a snack between questions, I'm in.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrine
1 months ago
I was just about to choose C, but then I realized that an Open ODS view of type Facts can't be associated with a Master Data view. Whew, that was a close one!
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
16 days ago
B) Calculation View of type Dimension
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
17 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Letha
19 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Shelba
25 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
1 months ago
Calculation Views can be used to define dimensions in a data model, so it makes sense to associate them with view fields in the characteristics folder.
upvoted 0 times
Elinore
1 months ago
I'm not sure about the Calculation View. Can someone explain why it's a correct answer?
upvoted 0 times
Edna
1 months ago
This question is a piece of cake! The correct answers are A and D. Let's move on to the next one.
upvoted 0 times
Corrinne
29 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Miesha
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Edda
1 months ago
I agree with Sherita. Those two options make sense because they are related to characteristics.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
2 months ago
D seems like the obvious answer to me. Why would you associate an Open ODS view with another Open ODS view?
upvoted 0 times
Renay
2 months ago
I think the answer is either B or D, but I'm not sure which one is the better choice.
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
22 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Della
24 days ago
C) Open ODS view of type Master Data
upvoted 0 times
Crista
1 months ago
B) Calculation View of type Dimension
upvoted 0 times
Eveline
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are B) Calculation View of type Dimension and D) InfoObjetc of type Characteristic.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel