Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BW4H_2404 Topic 2 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BW4H_2404 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 2
[All C_BW4H_2404 Questions]

"Which SAP BW/4HANA objects support the feature of generating an external SAP HANA View?" Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kaycee
17 days ago
That makes sense. It's important to understand how different SAP BW/4HANA objects support generating external SAP HANA views for integration purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
19 days ago
Open ODS view and Composite Provider can have an external SAP HANA view generated automatically during activation or manually. This feature allows them to be consumed by other SAP HANA tools or applications.
upvoted 0 times
Gussie
22 days ago
I'm not sure about the answers. Can you explain why these objects support generating an external SAP HANA view?
upvoted 0 times
Kaycee
24 days ago
I agree with you, Ozell. Open ODS view and Composite Provider both support generating an external SAP HANA view.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
30 days ago
I think the correct answers are A) Open ODS view and C) Composite Provider.
upvoted 0 times
Ronnie
1 months ago
Ah, the BW query - the classic 'let's throw in a red herring' answer. Nice try, SAP!
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
20 days ago
User B
upvoted 0 times
Shaniqua
26 days ago
User A
upvoted 0 times
Meghann
1 months ago
Haha, I'm glad they didn't include the semantic group object as an option. That would have just confused everyone!
upvoted 0 times
Herman
1 months ago
Yep, the Open ODS view and Composite Provider are the two correct answers. Makes sense, as they both can generate external HANA views.
upvoted 0 times
Meaghan
23 days ago
No problem, happy to help!
upvoted 0 times
Dannette
1 months ago
I didn't know that, thanks for sharing!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel