Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BW4H_2404 Topic 1 Question 2 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BW4H_2404 exam
Question #: 2
Topic #: 1
[All C_BW4H_2404 Questions]

"Which SAP BW/4HANA objects support the feature of generating an external SAP HANA View?" Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ngoc
19 days ago
Wait, what's a Composite Provider again? Sounds like some kind of fusion dance between InfoProviders. This exam is really testing our SAP BW/4HANA knowledge!
upvoted 0 times
Inocencia
23 days ago
I'm not sure about the semantic group object. Isn't that more for organizing objects rather than generating external HANA views? I'd stick with the Open ODS view and Composite Provider.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonne
2 days ago
Yes, I agree. Open ODS view and Composite Provider are the ones that support generating external HANA views.
upvoted 0 times
Sena
8 days ago
I think you're right. Semantic group objects are more for organizing objects.
upvoted 0 times
Anissa
24 days ago
Hmm, I think the semantic group object should also be a correct answer. It can be used to group related objects and expose them as a single unit.
upvoted 0 times
Francesco
27 days ago
Open ODS view and Composite Provider are the correct answers. The question clearly states that there are 2 correct answers, and these two objects support the feature of generating an external SAP HANA view.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
8 days ago
C) Composite Provider
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
15 days ago
A) Open ODS view
upvoted 0 times
Patrick
1 months ago
Haha, I bet the exam creators are trying to catch us out with this one. Gotta stay on our toes!
upvoted 0 times
Brittney
1 months ago
The question is straightforward, but the feature of generating an external HANA view is a bit obscure. I'm glad the explanations help clarify it.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
7 days ago
B) Semantic group object
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
22 days ago
A) Open ODS view
upvoted 0 times
Nan
1 months ago
Sure, Open ODS view and Composite Provider can have an external SAP HANA view generated automatically during activation or manually. It helps expose BW/4HANA objects as SAP HANA calculation views.
upvoted 0 times
Carma
1 months ago
I'm not sure about the answers. Can you explain why those objects support this feature?
upvoted 0 times
Alonzo
2 months ago
I agree with you, Nan. Those objects support generating an external SAP HANA view.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A) Open ODS view and C) Composite Provider.
upvoted 0 times
Melinda
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure B) Semantic group object is also one of the correct answers. It can generate an external HANA view too.
upvoted 0 times
Amina
2 months ago
Wow, this is a tricky one! I think the correct answers are A) Open ODS view and C) Composite Provider.
upvoted 0 times
Dante
1 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Romana
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel