Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BW4H_214 Topic 4 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BW4H_214 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 4
[All C_BW4H_214 Questions]

"How does SAP position SAP Data Warehouse Cloud in supporting business users?"

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is a cloud-based data service that enables business users to create agile models from different sources and access data in real time. Business users can use the graphical user interface or the SQL editor to create data models, join data from various sources, and enrich data with business semantics. Business users can also use SAP Analytics Cloud to visualize and analyze data from SAP Data Warehouse Cloud. SAP Data Warehouse Cloud supports business users by providing self-service capabilities, pre-built business content, and flexible consumption options. Reference: 123

Contribute your Thoughts:

Donte
10 days ago
I'm going with option C. Anything that reduces IT involvement is a win in my book. Now, where's the coffee break?
upvoted 0 times
Reiko
11 days ago
Option B all the way! Creating agile models from different sources is the future of data warehousing. Take that, SQL coding!
upvoted 0 times
Lazaro
12 days ago
Option A is the way to go. Maintaining process chains from existing SAP BW/4HANA dataflows is a crucial integration point.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
2 days ago
A) Business users can maintain process chains from SAP BW/4HANA dataflows
upvoted 0 times
Glennis
17 days ago
While options B and C sound good, I think D is the correct answer. Generating SQL code that can be pushed to SAP BW/4HANA is a powerful feature.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
23 days ago
I think the ability for business users to maintain process chains from SAP BW/4HANA dataflows is crucial for seamless data management.
upvoted 0 times
Lili
24 days ago
I believe business users can also allocate system resources without IT involvement, which can improve efficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Pearlene
30 days ago
I agree with Sena. It's important for business users to have the flexibility to work with data from various sources.
upvoted 0 times
Melodie
1 months ago
I like option C. Being able to allocate system resources without IT involvement would be a huge advantage for business users.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
25 days ago
I agree, having the ability to allocate system resources without IT involvement is a game changer.
upvoted 0 times
Shelton
26 days ago
Option C sounds great! It would definitely make things easier for business users.
upvoted 0 times
Dylan
1 months ago
Option B seems the most relevant. Empowering business users to create agile models directly is a key capability of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
22 days ago
Definitely! It streamlines the process and allows business users to be more self-sufficient in managing their data.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
27 days ago
I also like that business users can allocate system resources without needing IT involvement. It gives them more control over their data.
upvoted 0 times
Jesse
1 months ago
That's true. It allows business users to easily access and integrate data from different sources for their analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Kassandra
1 months ago
Option B seems the most relevant. Empowering business users to create agile models directly is a key capability of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Sena
2 months ago
I think SAP Data Warehouse Cloud supports business users by allowing them to create agile models from different sources.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel