Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BW4H_214 Topic 4 Question 11 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BW4H_214 exam
Question #: 11
Topic #: 4
[All C_BW4H_214 Questions]

Using SAP HANA as modeling focus, you want to combine data from different sources. Which techniques can you use? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Walton
19 days ago
Wow, you guys are really getting into the HANA nerd-fest, huh? I'm just here for the free coffee and donuts. But hey, Calculation views sound pretty cool, I guess.
upvoted 0 times
Dannette
20 days ago
Haha, BAPIs? What is this, the mainframe era? I'm all about that HANA life. Calculation views and AMDPs are the way to go. *drops mic*
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
21 days ago
Ah, the old BAPI debate. I'm with Ronald on this one - that's so last century. Calculation views and AMDPs are where it's at. Gotta stay up to date, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Noah
23 days ago
Dude, Calculation views for sure. That's the bread and butter of data modeling in HANA. Stored procedures are cool too, but they're more for custom logic.
upvoted 0 times
Karon
2 days ago
Stored procedures are great for custom logic, but calculation views are key for combining data.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
6 days ago
I agree, they are essential for data modeling in HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Paulene
13 days ago
Calculation views are definitely the way to go for combining data in SAP HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Ronald
26 days ago
BAPIs? Really? That's so 90s! I'm going with Calculation views and AMDPs, those are the way to go for HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Shannon
27 days ago
Calculation views and AMDPs, huh? Sounds like a real SAP alphabet soup. I'm just gonna stick to Excel, it's less confusing.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
30 days ago
Wait, isn't HANA all about in-memory databases? Stored procedures might work too, but I'm not sure how they'd fit in with the HANA model.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
13 days ago
A) BAPIs (Business Application Programming Interface)
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
1 months ago
Yeah, calculation views are definitely the correct answer. And I heard AMDPs are a bit tricky to work with, so I'd avoid those if I were you.
upvoted 0 times
Doyle
1 months ago
I was just about to say the same thing as Katie. Calculation views are the way to combine data in HANA, right?
upvoted 0 times
Halina
4 days ago
Yes, you're right! Calculation views are one of the techniques to combine data in SAP HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
12 days ago
That's correct! Both Calculation views and AMDPs are techniques that can be used to combine data in SAP HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Delisa
17 days ago
I think another option is using AMDPs (ABAP Managed Database Procedures) to combine data from different sources in SAP HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
18 days ago
Yes, you're right! Calculation views are one of the techniques to combine data in SAP HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Ashleigh
1 months ago
I see your point, Myra. BAPIs and Stored procedures can also be useful, but Calculation views and AMDPs are more commonly used for this purpose.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
1 months ago
I believe BAPIs and Stored procedures can also be used for combining data from different sources.
upvoted 0 times
Latosha
1 months ago
I agree with Ashleigh. Calculation views and AMDPs are powerful techniques for data modeling in SAP HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Ashleigh
2 months ago
I think Calculation views and AMDPs can be used for combining data from different sources.
upvoted 0 times
Katie
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure BAPI is for SAP ERP, not HANA. Calculation views seem like the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
1 months ago
Yes, Calculation views are one of the techniques you can use to combine data from different sources in SAP HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
2 months ago
I agree, BAPIs are more for SAP ERP. Calculation views are definitely a good option for combining data in SAP HANA.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel