Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_BRU2C_2020 Topic 5 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_BRU2C_2020 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 5
[All C_BRU2C_2020 Questions]

Which agreements can be assigned to a master agreement? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carin
18 days ago
A) Discount Agreement? More like 'Distract Agreement' am I right? Haha, just kidding. But seriously, B) Business Agreement and D) Billing Agreement are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Carman
20 days ago
Hmm, this is tricky. I'm going to go with B) Business Agreement and C) Invoice Agreement. Gotta keep those business deals and invoices in check.
upvoted 0 times
Starr
22 days ago
This is a no-brainer. B) Business Agreement and D) Billing Agreement. I could do this in my sleep!
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
27 days ago
I'm going with A) Discount Agreement and D) Billing Agreement. Who doesn't love a good discount or a well-organized billing system?
upvoted 0 times
Beula
28 days ago
I think C) Invoice Agreement is also a valid answer. Gotta keep those invoices in order, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Stephania
29 days ago
Definitely B) Business Agreement. That's the obvious one here.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
14 days ago
I agree, A) Discount Agreement and B) Business Agreement are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
20 days ago
I think A) Discount Agreement can also be assigned to a master agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Paola
1 months ago
Discount Agreement and Invoice Agreement, no doubt. Gotta love those discounts and invoices, am I right or am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
2 days ago
Yes, discounts and invoices are essential in business.
upvoted 0 times
Dino
6 days ago
Discount Agreement and Invoice Agreement are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
7 days ago
Absolutely, they play a crucial role in managing agreements.
upvoted 0 times
Vince
9 days ago
Yes, discounts and invoices are essential in business.
upvoted 0 times
Cathrine
11 days ago
Discount Agreement and Invoice Agreement are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Helga
1 months ago
Business Agreement and Billing Agreement, for sure. Can't have a master agreement without those, am I right or am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
30 days ago
Absolutely, those are the correct answers. Without them, a master agreement wouldn't be complete.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
1 months ago
Yes, you're right! Business Agreement and Billing Agreement can be assigned to a master agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards Discount Agreement and Business Agreement. Seems like those would tie nicely to a master agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
18 days ago
I'm not sure, but I would go with Discount Agreement and Business Agreement as well.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
19 days ago
No, only Discount Agreement and Business Agreement can be assigned to a master agreement.
upvoted 0 times
France
22 days ago
I think Invoice Agreement and Billing Agreement could also be assigned to a master agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Fairy
28 days ago
I agree, Discount Agreement and Business Agreement are the correct ones.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
2 months ago
I think both Discount Agreement and Invoice Agreement can be assigned because they are related to financial transactions.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
2 months ago
I believe Invoice Agreement can also be assigned.
upvoted 0 times
Camellia
2 months ago
I'm pretty sure Billing Agreement is one of the right answers. Gotta keep those invoices in order, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Rory
2 months ago
I agree with Stephane, Discount Agreement makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are Discount Agreement and Billing Agreement. They seem the most relevant to a master agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Hui
25 days ago
I think you're right, those two options seem to be the most relevant for a master agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Christa
26 days ago
I agree, Discount Agreement and Billing Agreement make sense for a master agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
2 months ago
I think Discount Agreement can be assigned.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel