Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARSUM_2404 Topic 4 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARSUM_2404 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 4
[All C_ARSUM_2404 Questions]

The Evidence Collection and Risk Control Effectiveness Review phases do not contain any tasks in the supplier risk engagement project template. Which action initiates these phases?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Colene
5 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think option B) Sending assessment questionnaires to recipients could also be a valid action to start the phases.
upvoted 0 times
Dong
12 days ago
I agree with Marget. Reviewing the questionnaire seems like the logical step to initiate those phases.
upvoted 0 times
Marget
16 days ago
I think the correct action is A) Reviewing the inherent screening questionnaire and approving the request.
upvoted 0 times
Glen
18 days ago
Haha, I bet the person who wrote this question is a real stickler for process. 'You must click the button, young padawan!'
upvoted 0 times
Bo
19 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. B sounds like it might be the right answer, since sending the assessment questionnaires kicks off the next steps.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
24 days ago
D seems like the obvious choice here. You can't just skip ahead without starting the review process.
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
2 days ago
User 2: Agreed, we can't skip ahead without reviewing the engagement.
upvoted 0 times
Ben
11 days ago
User 1: I think D is the right choice, we need to begin the review process.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
26 days ago
I think the correct answer is D. The 'Begin Review' button on the engagement summary initiates the next phases.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
20 days ago
Yes, that's right. It's important to follow the correct steps in the supplier risk engagement project template.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
22 days ago
I agree, clicking the 'Begin Review' button is the correct action to initiate the next phases.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel