Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARSUM_2404 Topic 2 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARSUM_2404 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 2
[All C_ARSUM_2404 Questions]

While reviewing a supplier request, an approver determines that there is not enough information to make an approval decision. Which option does the approver have to obtain this information?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lindsey
1 days ago
But wouldn't it also be helpful to escalate the request to the requester's supervisor for more support?
upvoted 0 times
Alica
2 days ago
I agree, that way we can directly ask for the specific information needed.
upvoted 0 times
Edwin
10 days ago
Forget the 'Request Additional Info' button, I'm just going to stare at the screen until the information appears by sheer force of will.
upvoted 0 times
Benton
16 days ago
I think the best option is to click the Request Additional Info button.
upvoted 0 times
Melvin
17 days ago
I'm going with C. Clicking that button is like a magic wand - it summons the missing details straight to your desk!
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
7 days ago
User 1: I think C is the best option too. It's a quick way to get the information we need.
upvoted 0 times
Ling
20 days ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B and C. Inviting the supplier contact or requesting more info from the requester both seem like solid options.
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
22 days ago
D seems like the way to go. Escalating to the requester's supervisor will ensure they take this seriously and provide the necessary details.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
24 days ago
I think the correct answer is C. Clicking the 'Request Additional Info' button is the best way to get the missing information from the requester.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel