Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARSOR_2404 Topic 3 Question 11 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARSOR_2404 exam
Question #: 11
Topic #: 3
[All C_ARSOR_2404 Questions]

During a sourcing process design workshop, a consultant identifies that the customer does NOT have any documented processes.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Melvin
2 days ago
I think we should also consider using the SAP Ariba Best Sourcing Practice template for guidance.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
3 days ago
I agree with Murray, it's important to align with the project goals.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
10 days ago
Escalating to the project sponsors (Option C) is like throwing in the towel. Let's roll up our sleeves and do some real work, shall we?
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
12 days ago
D might work if the customer has no existing process, but we should still try to understand their needs first. B is the safest bet.
upvoted 0 times
Magda
1 days ago
B) Facilitate a brainstorming session to elicit suggestions for improvement to the current process
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
2 days ago
A) Use the goal and objectives identified in the project charter to promote a discussion about the customer current process
upvoted 0 times
Murray
20 days ago
I think we should use the project charter to discuss the current process.
upvoted 0 times
Shannon
22 days ago
I agree with A. Facilitating a brainstorming session is the best way to understand the current situation and work towards a solution.
upvoted 0 times
Helene
11 days ago
B) I agree, brainstorming sessions can lead to innovative solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Markus
12 days ago
A) That's a great idea, it will help us get a better understanding of the customer's needs.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
13 days ago
B) Facilitate a brainstorming session to elicit suggestions for improvement to the current process
upvoted 0 times
Joanna
14 days ago
A) Use the goal and objectives identified in the project charter to promote a discussion about the customer current process
upvoted 0 times
Karan
27 days ago
Option B seems like the way to go. We need to get the customer's input to improve their current process, not just blindly use a template.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
12 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
21 days ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel