Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARSCC_2404 Topic 6 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARSCC_2404 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 6
[All C_ARSCC_2404 Questions]

Which of the following events change the ownership of goods for a consignment scenario? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Noah
11 days ago
Well, this is a tricky one! I'm going with C) Consignment stock consumed by the customer and D) Transfer posting to own stock. Gotta love those consignment scenarios, where the ownership is a bit of a dance, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Venita
20 days ago
I think A and C change the ownership of goods.
upvoted 0 times
Tyisha
20 days ago
For a consignment scenario, the ownership of the goods changes when the customer consumes the consignment stock (C) or when the stock is transferred to the company's own inventory (D). The other options don't seem to affect the ownership.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
22 days ago
I think C) Consignment stock consumed by the customer and D) Transfer posting to own stock are the correct answers. The ownership of the goods changes when the customer consumes the consignment stock or when the stock is transferred to the company's own inventory.
upvoted 0 times
Michell
11 days ago
I believe C) Consignment stock is consumed by the customer is one of the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel