Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARP2P_2404 Topic 5 Question 1 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARP2P_2404 exam
Question #: 1
Topic #: 5
[All C_ARP2P_2404 Questions]

Which data dictates the system behavior for tactical sourcing scenarios?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Justine
11 days ago
Supplier policies? More like 'supplier headaches', am I right? *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Novella
15 days ago
Hey, where's the option for 'All of the above'? Tactical sourcing is a complex beast, you know.
upvoted 0 times
Nicholle
22 hours ago
User 1: I think the data that dictates the system behavior for tactical sourcing scenarios is user group assignments.
upvoted 0 times
Tanja
18 days ago
D) Supplier policies, for sure. Can't have tactical sourcing without knowing your suppliers' terms and conditions!
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
19 days ago
I'm going with C) Approval flows. That's crucial for managing the sourcing process, no?
upvoted 0 times
Marylyn
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Could be B) Ship-To location as that can impact logistics and costs. But D) Supplier policies sounds more likely.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
1 months ago
Easy peasy, it's clearly D) Supplier policies. That's the backbone of tactical sourcing, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
2 days ago
I agree, user group assignments and approval flows are important, but supplier policies are the key factor in shaping system behavior for tactical sourcing.
upvoted 0 times
Stanton
8 days ago
Absolutely, supplier policies are essential for guiding the decision-making process in tactical sourcing.
upvoted 0 times
Detra
23 days ago
Yes, you're right. Supplier policies play a crucial role in determining system behavior for tactical sourcing scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
1 months ago
I think supplier policies play a crucial role in dictating system behavior for tactical sourcing scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Jeffrey
1 months ago
But approval flows are also important in determining how the system behaves in tactical sourcing scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Hayley
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's the ship-to location that determines the system behavior.
upvoted 0 times
Jeffrey
2 months ago
I think the data that dictates system behavior for tactical sourcing scenarios is user group assignments.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel