Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARP2P_2404 Topic 1 Question 2 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARP2P_2404 exam
Question #: 2
Topic #: 1
[All C_ARP2P_2404 Questions]

When adding service line item to a requisition, what additional information is required? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sheron
11 days ago
This question is like a game of Jeopardy! Let's see, I'll guess B) Milestone and D) Max Amount. Sounds like the kind of info you'd need for a service line item.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
12 days ago
Service requisitions, am I right? I'd go with A) Service End Date and D) Max Amount. Gotta know when it's done and how much it'll cost, easy peasy.
upvoted 0 times
Glen
13 days ago
Wait, hold up. I thought the answer was B) Milestone and C) Expiration Date. Guess I need to brush up on my requisition knowledge, huh?
upvoted 0 times
Nickie
14 days ago
This is a tricky one, but I think the right answers are A) Service End Date and D) Max Amount. Gotta know when the service ends and the max they can charge, right?
upvoted 0 times
Matilda
24 days ago
I think Milestone and Max Amount are not required. Service End Date and Expiration Date are more important for tracking service line items.
upvoted 0 times
Mee
27 days ago
I'm not sure about Milestone and Max Amount. I think it's Service End Date and Expiration Date.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
29 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I'd guess A) Service End Date and C) Expiration Date. Seems like those would be important pieces of info to have.
upvoted 0 times
Fanny
16 days ago
I agree, those are definitely important details to include when adding a service line item.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
17 days ago
I think you're right, A) Service End Date and C) Expiration Date are required.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
30 days ago
I agree with Hoa. Those two options make sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
1 months ago
I got this one! The correct answers are B) Milestone and D) Max Amount. You need to know the milestones for the service and the maximum amount that can be charged.
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Service End Date and D) Max Amount. You need to know the end date of the service and the maximum amount that can be charged.
upvoted 0 times
Linsey
15 days ago
Make sure to input the correct Service End Date and Max Amount to avoid any issues with the requisition.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
18 days ago
Yes, those are the correct answers. It's important to have that information for the requisition.
upvoted 0 times
Yong
25 days ago
I agree, the Service End Date and Max Amount are required when adding a service line item.
upvoted 0 times
Hoa
2 months ago
I think the additional information required is Service End Date and Expiration Date.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel