Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARCIG_2404 Topic 5 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARCIG_2404 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 5
[All C_ARCIG_2404 Questions]

Which account assignment categories are available for performing a budget check in SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this qustion.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Luisa
26 days ago
Haha, Bulah's got the right idea. Maybe we should all take a snack break before tackling the next question.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
27 days ago
This question is making me hungry. I could really go for a nice budget-friendly sandwich right about now.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
28 days ago
Hmm, I was a bit unsure about the Asset option. Guess I'll have to review my SAP Ariba notes again.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
12 days ago
It's always good to review notes to make sure we have the correct information.
upvoted 0 times
Sharan
15 days ago
I wasn't sure about the Asset option either, but now I know it's not one of the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
16 days ago
I agree, those are the two account assignment categories available for performing a budget check.
upvoted 0 times
Aron
20 days ago
I think the correct options are A) WBS element and D) Cost center.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
1 months ago
Yeah, I agree with Candida. Internal order and Asset don't really make sense for this context.
upvoted 0 times
Candida
1 months ago
I think the correct answers are WBS element and Cost center. Those are the two most common account assignment categories used for budget checks in SAP Ariba.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
20 days ago
I agree, WBS element and Cost center are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Joseph
1 months ago
I'm not sure about Asset and Internal order, I think they are not used for budget checks.
upvoted 0 times
Elli
1 months ago
I agree with Trina, those two account assignment categories are commonly used for budget checks.
upvoted 0 times
Trina
1 months ago
I think the correct answers are WBS element and Cost center.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel