Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARCIG_2404 Topic 1 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARCIG_2404 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 1
[All C_ARCIG_2404 Questions]

Which parameters are relevant to extract supplier location master data? Note: There are 2 correc answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brandon
29 days ago
I see your point, Clare. Those parameters could provide additional context for the supplier location master data.
upvoted 0 times
Clare
1 months ago
I believe C) SL VENDOR _TYPE and D) SL_ PARTNER _TYPE are also important for supplier location data.
upvoted 0 times
Horace
1 months ago
A and B, for sure! Unless, of course, the question is secretly asking about the supplier's favorite flavor of ice cream. In that case, I'm going with Rocky Road and Mint Chocolate Chip.
upvoted 0 times
Raul
20 days ago
B) SL VENDOR ADDRESS
upvoted 0 times
Cherrie
23 days ago
A) SL PARTNER ADDRESS
upvoted 0 times
Skye
1 months ago
I agree with Mabel. Those parameters make sense for extracting supplier location master data.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
1 months ago
I think A) SL PARTNER ADDRESS and B) SL VENDOR ADDRESS are relevant.
upvoted 0 times
Providencia
1 months ago
Hmm, this one's a bit tricky. I'm going with A and B, but I can't shake the feeling that there's a hidden 'C' or 'D' that's the real answer.
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
2 months ago
C and D seem irrelevant to the question. We're looking for parameters related to the location, not the type of supplier.
upvoted 0 times
Zachary
2 months ago
I think A and B are the correct answers. The supplier location master data should include the address information for both the partner and the vendor.
upvoted 0 times
Roxane
5 days ago
D) SL_ PARTNER _TYPE
upvoted 0 times
Monroe
6 days ago
C) SL VENDOR _TYPE
upvoted 0 times
Roxane
13 days ago
Yes, you are correct. Both A and B are relevant parameters for extracting supplier location master data.
upvoted 0 times
Felice
28 days ago
B) SL VENDOR ADDRESS
upvoted 0 times
Daren
1 months ago
A) SL PARTNER ADDRESS
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel