Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ARCIG_2404 Topic 1 Question 3 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ARCIG_2404 exam
Question #: 3
Topic #: 1
[All C_ARCIG_2404 Questions]

In Ariba Network integration via CIG, which service line types are supported in service purchase orders with planned service hierarchies.

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Annamae
15 days ago
Haha, 'Informatory'? What is this, a certified course in crystal ball reading? I'll go with B, D, and C - can't go wrong with the classic delivery schedule options.
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
25 days ago
This question is a real head-scratcher! I'm going to guess B, D, and E just to be on the safe side. Who knows, maybe 'Informatory' is a secret Ariba service type.
upvoted 0 times
Mica
23 hours ago
Let's go with B and D for the service line types.
upvoted 0 times
Tijuana
4 days ago
I agree, B and D are definitely supported.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
10 days ago
I'm not sure about 'Informatory', but B and D seem right.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
16 days ago
I think B, D, and E are correct.
upvoted 0 times
Nydia
28 days ago
I believe D is not supported, as it is not related to planned service hierarchies.
upvoted 0 times
Asuncion
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure Blanket and Forecast delivery schedule are right, but I'm not sure about the third one. Maybe Just-in-time delivery schedule?
upvoted 0 times
Ellen
6 days ago
User 2: I agree, those two are correct. Just-in-time delivery schedule is also supported.
upvoted 0 times
Hyman
7 days ago
User 1: I think you're right, Blanket and Forecast delivery schedule are supported.
upvoted 0 times
Domonique
1 months ago
I'm not sure about C, I think D and E could also be supported.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
2 months ago
I agree with Yvette, those service line types make sense for planned service hierarchies.
upvoted 0 times
Carma
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are B, D, and possibly C. Contingency and Informatory don't sound like service purchase order types to me.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
9 days ago
Great, thanks for confirming. It's good to know the correct options for Ariba Network integration.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
18 days ago
Yes, B, D, and C are the supported service line types in service purchase orders with planned service hierarchies.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
24 days ago
I agree, Contingency and Informatory don't seem like the right service line types.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
27 days ago
I agree, Contingency and Informatory don't seem like the right service line types.
upvoted 0 times
Madalyn
1 months ago
I believe the correct answers are B, D, and C.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
1 months ago
I believe the correct answers are B, D, and C.
upvoted 0 times
Yvette
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A, B, and C.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel