Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ACT_2403 Topic 9 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ACT_2403 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 9
[All C_ACT_2403 Questions]

What does the Side-by-Side extensibility option mean?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

C is correct because extensibility based on the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and published APIs is what the Side-by-Side extensibility option means. Side-by-Side extensibility is a type of extensibility that allows customers to create custom applications or extensions that run on a separate platform, such as SAP BTP, and communicate with the SAP S/4HANA system via published APIs. Side-by-Side extensibility enables customers to enhance their SAP S/4HANA solution without modifying the core code or configuration, and to leverage the capabilities of SAP BTP, such as cloud services, development tools, or integration options. Verified Reference:

: [Extensibility Options for SAP S/4HANA], page 9

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jacinta
14 days ago
Hmm, C seems the most logical choice. I like how it mentions the use of published APIs - that's key for true extensibility in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
German
15 days ago
Option A sounds nice, but I'm not sure it captures the full meaning of 'side-by-side' extensibility. I'm leaning towards C as the best answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
16 days ago
Haha, option D is like 'Nah, let's just move all the reporting to a separate data warehouse.' That's a bit overkill for extensibility, I'd say C is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Ena
17 days ago
B seems more like a separate installation of S/4HANA. I'm going with C as well, it sounds like the most comprehensive extensibility approach.
upvoted 0 times
Jimmie
18 days ago
I think option C is the correct answer. The extensibility being based on BTP and published APIs makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Alyssa
21 days ago
Option C all the way! Extensibility based on BTP and APIs is the future. Though I do wonder if the dAlyssalopers had a side-by-side extension in mind when they came up with that name.
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
11 days ago
User 1: I agree, option C is the way to go for extensibility.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
1 months ago
I think it means reporting is transferred to an enterprise data warehouse based on SAP BW/4HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
1 months ago
I feel like extensibility is based on the SAP Business Transformation Platform (BTP) and published APIs.
upvoted 0 times
Edna
1 months ago
D, definitely D! Reporting to an enterprise data warehouse based on BW/4HANA is the way to go for sure. Who needs custom extensions anyway?
upvoted 0 times
Mabelle
16 days ago
I prefer option C. Extensibility based on the SAP Business Transformation Platform and published APIs seems more flexible to me.
upvoted 0 times
Mabelle
21 days ago
D, definitely D! Reporting to an enterprise data warehouse based on BW/4HANA is the way to go for sure. Who needs custom extensions anyway?
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
1 months ago
I believe it means there are two SAP S/4HANA instances: one for standard code and another for custom developments.
upvoted 0 times
Beth
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure, but option A sounds the most logical to me. Tight integration and context-awareness are key for extensions in SAP S/4HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Rana
2 months ago
I think B is the right answer. Having a separate instance for custom developments is a great way to keep the core system clean and maintainable.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
2 months ago
I think the Side-by-Side extensibility option means SAP S/4HANA extensions are context-aware and focused on tight integration.
upvoted 0 times
Delisa
2 months ago
Option C seems to be the correct answer. Side-by-side extensibility allows us to extend SAP S/4HANA using the BTP and published APIs, which makes a lot of sense.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
26 days ago
That's right, with side-by-side extensibility, we can easily integrate custom developments with SAP S/4HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
1 months ago
I agree, option C is the correct answer. It's all about using the BTP and APIs for extensibility.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel