Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ACT_2403 Topic 1 Question 14 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ACT_2403 exam
Question #: 14
Topic #: 1
[All C_ACT_2403 Questions]

What does the Side-by-Side extensibility option mean?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

C is correct because extensibility based on the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and published APIs is what the Side-by-Side extensibility option means. Side-by-Side extensibility is a type of extensibility that allows customers to create custom applications or extensions that run on a separate platform, such as SAP BTP, and communicate with the SAP S/4HANA system via published APIs. Side-by-Side extensibility enables customers to enhance their SAP S/4HANA solution without modifying the core code or configuration, and to leverage the capabilities of SAP BTP, such as cloud services, development tools, or integration options. Verified Reference:

: [Extensibility Options for SAP S/4HANA], page 9

Contribute your Thoughts:

Louis
2 months ago
I think it means reporting is transferred to an enterprise data warehoused based on SAP BW/4HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
2 months ago
I think it's about extensibility being based on the SAP Business Transformation Platform (BTP) and published APIs.
upvoted 0 times
Geoffrey
2 months ago
I believe it means there are two SAP S/4HANA instances: one for standard code and another for custom developments.
upvoted 0 times
Alethea
2 months ago
It's gotta be C. Who wants two separate SAP S/4HANA instances? That sounds like a maintenance nightmare!
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
2 months ago
The side-by-side extensibility option sounds like a fancy way to say you can extend SAP S/4HANA without messing with the core system. I'm going with C.
upvoted 0 times
Rupert
1 months ago
User1
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
2 months ago
User2
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
2 months ago
User1
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
3 months ago
I think the Side-by-Side extensibility option means SAP S/4HANA extensions are context-aware and focused on tight integration.
upvoted 0 times
Hester
3 months ago
I think the correct answer is C. Extensibility is based on the SAP Business Transformation Platform (BTP) and published APIs.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
2 months ago
I think it's A) SAP S/4HANA extensions are context-aware and focused on tight integration.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
2 months ago
I agree, option C is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel