Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_ACT_2403 Topic 1 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_ACT_2403 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 1
[All C_ACT_2403 Questions]

Which of the following tools are considered enablers for digital transformation? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D, E

C is correct because SAP Roadmap Viewer is one of the tools that are considered enablers for digital transformation. The SAP Roadmap Viewer is a tool that provides access to various roadmaps for SAP products and solutions, such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, or SAP Ariba. The roadmaps describe the phases, deliverables, tasks, and accelerators that are required for implementing or upgrading an SAP solution. The roadmaps help customers to plan and execute their digital transformation projects with confidence and clarity.

D is correct because SAP Best Practices Explorer is one of the tools that are considered enablers for digital transformation. The SAP Best Practices Explorer is a tool that provides access to various best practices packages for SAP products and solutions, such as SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Business Technology Platform, or SAP Analytics Cloud. The best practices packages contain preconfigured content and processes that enable customers to quickly and easily adopt SAP innovations and best practices.

E is correct because SAP Activate Community is one of the tools that are considered enablers for digital transformation. The SAP Activate Community is an online platform that connects customers, partners, experts, and enthusiasts who are interested in learning more about the SAP Activate methodology and its related topics. The community provides various resources, such as blogs, webinars, podcasts, Q&A sessions, feedback forums, etc., that help customers to get support and guidance for their digital transformation projects. Verified Reference:

: [SAP Roadmap Viewer]

: [SAP Best Practices Explorer]

: [SAP Activate Community]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margret
26 days ago
If you ask me, the best digital transformation tool is a strong cup of coffee and a sense of humor. But in this case, I'd go with A, D, and E as well.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
6 days ago
I think the correct answers are A, D, and E.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
11 days ago
I agree, a cup of coffee can definitely help with digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Tonette
1 months ago
Hold up, where's the SAP Fiori Launchpad? That's the real secret sauce for digital transformation! But in all seriousness, A, D, and E seem like solid picks.
upvoted 0 times
Elena
7 days ago
User 3: I think we need a combination of tools to truly drive digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
20 days ago
User 2: Definitely, but A, D, and E are also important tools for enabling digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Victor
26 days ago
User 1: I agree, the SAP Fiori Launchpad is crucial for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Brittani
1 months ago
Definitely A, D, and E. SAP has some great tools to support digital transformation, but the Best Practices Explorer and Activate Community are especially helpful for guidance and community support.
upvoted 0 times
Leah
1 months ago
I agree with Alyce, but I'd add C, the SAP Roadmap Viewer, as another enabler for digital transformation. That tool can really help you plan your journey.
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
15 days ago
Yes, C) SAP Roadmap Viewer is crucial for planning the digital transformation journey.
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
16 days ago
I agree, B) SAP Product Availability Matrix is also a key tool for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
29 days ago
I think A) Software Logistics Toolset is definitely an enabler for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
1 months ago
I think the correct answers are A, C, and E because they provide the necessary resources and support for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Whitney
2 months ago
I believe B and D are also important tools for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Magda
2 months ago
I agree with Tamar, those tools are essential for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
2 months ago
I think A, D, and E are the tools that enable digital transformation. The software logistics toolset, SAP Best Practices Explorer, and SAP Activate Community seem like the right choices.
upvoted 0 times
Gwen
4 days ago
Let's make sure to utilize all the tools mentioned to ensure a successful digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Jamie
11 days ago
I'm not sure about B and C, but A, D, and E are definitely key tools.
upvoted 0 times
Hyun
18 days ago
I think B and C are also important tools for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
25 days ago
I think B and C are also important tools for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
25 days ago
I agree, A, D, and E are indeed enablers for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
1 months ago
I agree, A, D, and E are indeed enablers for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
2 months ago
I think A, C, and E are enablers for digital transformation.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel