Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam TVB-101 Topic 3 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's TVB-101 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 3
[All TVB-101 Questions]

To which Team should a Salesforce associate be added to gain access to an Account and its related opportunities?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lindy
1 months ago
C) Account Team, for sure. Unless you're a magician and can make opportunities appear out of thin air!
upvoted 0 times
Alba
29 days ago
B) Lead Team
upvoted 0 times
Lyla
1 months ago
A) Opportunity Team
upvoted 0 times
Reynalda
1 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. But I'm gonna go with C) Account Team. Gotta keep that account info and opportunities all in one place, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
2 months ago
B) Lead Team? Really? That's for managing leads, not accounts and opportunities. C) is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Dudley
2 months ago
Definitely C) Account Team. How else would we keep track of all the opportunities associated with an account?
upvoted 0 times
Bong
10 days ago
Exactly, the Account Team is the key to keeping track of all related opportunities.
upvoted 0 times
Leandro
18 days ago
Adding them to the Opportunity Team wouldn't give them access to the account details.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
21 days ago
It makes sense, since the Account Team is responsible for managing all aspects of the account.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
1 months ago
I agree, adding a Salesforce associate to the Account Team is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Layla
2 months ago
I believe it should be the Opportunity Team, as they are directly related to the opportunities.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
2 months ago
I agree with Christiane, because the Account Team has access to the Account and its related opportunities.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
2 months ago
I think a Salesforce associate should be added to the Account Team.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is C) Account Team. That's where we manage the account details and related opportunities.
upvoted 0 times
Sophia
2 months ago
Adding the Salesforce associate to the Account Team makes sense, as that is where the account and its related opportunities are handled.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
2 months ago
Yes, the Account Team is responsible for managing the account details and opportunities, so that would be the correct choice.
upvoted 0 times
Sage
2 months ago
I agree, the Salesforce associate should be added to the Account Team to access the Account and its related opportunities.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel