Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam IPQ-499 Topic 7 Question 46 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's IPQ-499 exam
Question #: 46
Topic #: 7
[All IPQ-499 Questions]

Where do product images appear in the Cart?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alpha
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is B. If I can't see the product images, how will I know I'm buying the right thing? That's just common sense.
upvoted 0 times
Chandra
2 months ago
It's important for a smooth shopping experience to have product images visible in the Cart.
upvoted 0 times
Colette
2 months ago
Yes, that's correct. It helps customers confirm they are purchasing the right item.
upvoted 0 times
King
2 months ago
I agree, product images should definitely appear in the Cart's Line Item pane.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
3 months ago
Wait, are there supposed to be product images in the Cart? I thought it was just a boring list of items. Maybe I should have paid more attention in class...
upvoted 0 times
Coral
3 months ago
Hmm, I'd go with A. The images should be in the Product List, that's where I always look for them.
upvoted 0 times
Lashonda
3 months ago
D is the correct answer. The product images are displayed in the Product Details modal window, not in the Cart itself.
upvoted 0 times
Meghan
2 months ago
C) Product images must be configured in the Cart's templates
upvoted 0 times
Luther
2 months ago
B) In the Cart's Line Item pane
upvoted 0 times
Marcelle
2 months ago
A) In the Product List
upvoted 0 times
Starr
2 months ago
D) In the Product Details modal window
upvoted 0 times
Jimmie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Katina
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Nakisha
3 months ago
A) In the Product List
upvoted 0 times
Miss
3 months ago
C sounds right to me. The product images need to be configured in the Cart's templates for them to show up.
upvoted 0 times
Raelene
3 months ago
I think the answer is B. The product images should appear in the Cart's Line Item pane so the customer can see what they're buying.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
2 months ago
Agreed, attention to detail can make a big difference in the overall shopping experience.
upvoted 0 times
Alana
2 months ago
That's a smart practice. It's always good to be thorough when shopping online.
upvoted 0 times
Yaeko
2 months ago
I always make sure to double-check the product images in the Cart before finalizing my purchase.
upvoted 0 times
Van
2 months ago
Definitely, it helps in providing a better shopping experience for the customers.
upvoted 0 times
Merlyn
2 months ago
Yes, it's important for customers to see what they're purchasing before checking out.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
2 months ago
I agree, the product images should definitely appear in the Cart's Line Item pane.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
3 months ago
That's good to know. It's important for customers to see the images of the products they are purchasing.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
3 months ago
Yes, you are correct. The product images do appear in the Cart's Line Item pane.
upvoted 0 times
Kaycee
3 months ago
I think the answer is B. The product images should appear in the Cart's Line Item pane so the customer can see what they're buying.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel