Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam IPQ-435 Topic 10 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's IPQ-435 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 10
[All IPQ-435 Questions]

What can a developer use to make sure a subscription ends at the end of the subscription plan?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lucia
18 days ago
An 'Effective Until' date? More like 'Effective Until You Forget to Cancel' date, if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Angelo
20 days ago
C) A time plan? Really? That sounds more like something you'd use to schedule your lunch breaks, not end a subscription. Clearly the answer is D).
upvoted 0 times
Elke
22 days ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B) and D). Guess I'll have to flip a coin on this one. Or maybe I'll just guess and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Georgeanna
6 days ago
I think D) An Effective Until date is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
24 days ago
D) An Effective Until date, for sure. Who would use an 'Effective From' date to end a subscription? Seems a bit backward to me.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
15 days ago
C) A time plan
upvoted 0 times
Donette
16 days ago
D) An Effective Until date, for sure. Who would use an 'Effective From' date to end a subscription? Seems a bit backward to me.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
19 days ago
A) An Effective From date
upvoted 0 times
Dante
1 months ago
I'm going with B) A time policy. Sounds like it would be the best way to handle subscription end dates.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
2 days ago
I think D) An Effective Until date would be more reliable.
upvoted 0 times
Nu
14 days ago
I'm not sure, but C) A time plan might be worth considering too.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
19 days ago
I agree, A) An Effective From date could also work well.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
23 days ago
I think D) An Effective Until date would be more reliable.
upvoted 0 times
Dorinda
1 months ago
I believe the correct answer is D) An Effective Until date because it specifies the end date of the subscription plan.
upvoted 0 times
Janae
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) A time plan could also be used to end a subscription.
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is D) An Effective Until date. That makes the most sense to me for ending a subscription plan.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
25 days ago
Yes, that's correct. Setting an Effective Until date would automatically end the subscription at the specified time.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
1 months ago
I agree, D) An Effective Until date would be the best way to ensure the subscription ends at the end of the plan.
upvoted 0 times
Rolland
2 months ago
I agree with Bong, using an Effective Until date makes sense to end a subscription.
upvoted 0 times
Bong
2 months ago
I think the answer is D) An Effective Until date.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel