Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam DEX-450 Topic 3 Question 91 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's DEX-450 exam
Question #: 91
Topic #: 3
[All DEX-450 Questions]

The Job_Application__c custom object has a field that is a Master-Detail relationship to the Contact object, where the Contact object is the Master. As part of a feature implementation, a developer needs to retrieve a list containing all Contact records where the related Account Industry is 'Technology' while also retrieving the contact's Job_Application__c records.

Based on the object's relationships, what is the most efficient statement to retrieve the list of contacts?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Darnell
2 months ago
Hold up, did someone say 'Salesforce'? *cue the 'Pew Pew' sound effects*
upvoted 0 times
Becky
1 months ago
User 4: No, the correct one is A).
upvoted 0 times
Sharita
1 months ago
User 3: B) [SELECT Id, (SELECT Id FROM Job_Applications_r) FROM Contact WHERE Accounts.Industry = 'Technology'];
upvoted 0 times
Luann
1 months ago
User 2: That's the correct statement to retrieve the list of contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Aide
1 months ago
User 1: A) [SELECT Id, (SELECT Id FROM Job_Applications_r) FROM Contact WHERE Account.Industry = 'Technology'];
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
2 months ago
I'm going with option A. It's always best to use the 'r' suffix for relationship fields. Gotta love those Salesforce naming conventions!
upvoted 0 times
Alayna
1 months ago
I agree, option A is the most efficient statement to retrieve the list of contacts with the related Job_Application__c records.
upvoted 0 times
Edward
1 months ago
Option A is the correct choice. The 'r' suffix is used for relationship fields in Salesforce.
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
2 months ago
Option D looks good to me. 'Job_Application_c' is the correct field name, not 'Job_Applications_r' or 'Job_Applications_c'.
upvoted 0 times
Valda
1 months ago
Yes, Option D is the most efficient statement to retrieve the list of contacts based on the object's relationships.
upvoted 0 times
Reed
1 months ago
I agree, Option D is the correct one. It specifies the right relationship name for Job_Application_c.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
1 months ago
Option D looks good to me. 'Job_Application_c' is the correct field name, not 'Job_Applications_r' or 'Job_Applications_c'.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsay
2 months ago
I'm not sure about the use of 'Accounts' vs 'Account' in the options. Shouldn't it be 'Account.Industry' in all of them?
upvoted 0 times
Nan
1 months ago
C) [SELECT Id, (SELECT Id FROM Job_Applications_c) FROM Contact WHERE Accounts.Industry = 'Technology'];
upvoted 0 times
Trina
1 months ago
B) [SELECT Id, (SELECT Id FROM Job_Applications_r) FROM Contact WHERE Accounts.Industry = 'Technology'];
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
2 months ago
A) [SELECT Id, (SELECT Id FROM Job_Applications_r) FROM Contact WHERE Account.Industry = 'Technology'];
upvoted 0 times
Jacquelyne
3 months ago
I agree with Latricia, because the correct relationship name is Job_Applications_r.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonna
3 months ago
I think option A is the most efficient statement. Retrieving the Contact records and their related Job_Application__c records in a single query seems like the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Francis
2 months ago
Yes, option A is the most efficient statement because it retrieves the necessary data in one go.
upvoted 0 times
Thurman
2 months ago
I think so too, it makes sense to use a single query to get both the Contact records and their related Job_Application__c records.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
2 months ago
I agree, option A seems like the correct choice for retrieving the list of contacts efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
2 months ago
User 2