Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-550 Topic 8 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-550 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 8
[All CRT-550 Questions]

Northern Trail Outfitters wants to import new contacts gathered from an external web form. The entries are being collected at high frequency, potentially thousands per minutes. The data does not need to be immediately ingested into Marketing Cloud as it is used in a daily scheduled automation.

What Should be recommended?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alica
12 days ago
C) Bulk export to SFTP is the way to go. It's the equivalent of using a forklift to move a few boxes – efficient and low-maintenance. Plus, it gives you more time to work on your stand-up comedy routine.
upvoted 0 times
Chana
14 days ago
D) Recreate the external web form inside Marketing Cloud? Oh, so we're going to reinvent the wheel now? I'd rather just kick back and let the SFTP do its thing.
upvoted 0 times
Linette
3 days ago
C) Perform a daily bulk export to SFTP for import via Automation.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
18 days ago
A) A Journey Data Source? Sounds like a fancy way to make things more complicated than they need to be. Just give me the good old SFTP and I'll be happy as a clam.
upvoted 0 times
Larue
1 months ago
B) Pushing each new record into Marketing Cloud via the Platform Event API? That's like trying to pour an ocean into a teacup. The API will be drowning in all those requests!
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
14 days ago
C) Perform a daily bulk export to SFTP for import via Automation.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
15 days ago
A) Create this as a Journey Data Source via Journey Builder.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
1 months ago
I personally prefer option D, it seems like the most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Edna
2 months ago
I think option B could work well for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe option C is more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Tesha
2 months ago
C) Performing a daily bulk export to SFTP is definitely the way to go here. It's efficient and doesn't overload the system with thousands of API calls per minute. Plus, who needs the stress of real-time ingestion, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
22 days ago
B) Push each new record into Marketing Cloud vis Platform Event API on form submit.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
25 days ago
C) Performing a daily bulk export to SFTP is definitely the way to go here. It's efficient and doesn't overload the system with thousands of API calls per minute. Plus, who needs the stress of real-time ingestion, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Carlton
2 months ago
I think option A is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel