Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-550 Topic 5 Question 91 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-550 exam
Question #: 91
Topic #: 5
[All CRT-550 Questions]

A B2B customer has customized journeys they want to use for several key accounts they are trying to sell into.

How could Marketing Cloud Connect be used to initiate these sends when contacts for select accounts are created?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mitsue
27 days ago
I'm going with Option C. Connecting the Account Object to the Salesforce Data Entry Source just makes the most sense to me for setting up those customized journeys for key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnna
29 days ago
Option A might work if you're looking to tie this to the Lead Object, but for a B2B scenario, I think Option C is the best choice. Gotta love those Account-based marketing strategies!
upvoted 0 times
India
12 days ago
I agree, Option C would be the best choice for Account-based marketing strategies.
upvoted 0 times
Leonardo
1 months ago
Haha, Option D for a 'Welcome Email' on the Account Object? That's like sending a 'Welcome to our company!' email to the company itself. I'll stick with Option C.
upvoted 0 times
Krystal
16 days ago
User 2: Yeah, I agree. Option C makes more sense for initiating sends to key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
18 days ago
Yeah, using Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Account Object makes more sense for customized journeys.
upvoted 0 times
Janna
20 days ago
Option C seems like the best choice for initiating sends when contacts for select accounts are created.
upvoted 0 times
Carisa
25 days ago
I agree, sending a 'Welcome Email' to the Account doesn't make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Stacey
27 days ago
User 1: Option D does seem a bit odd.
upvoted 0 times
My
1 months ago
I think Welcome Email Configuration on the Account Object could work too, as it provides a personalized touch for key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Rashida
1 months ago
I believe Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Account Object could also be a good option for initiating sends for select accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Christene
1 months ago
I'm leaning towards Option B. Tying the Contact Object to the Salesforce Data Entry Source would allow you to trigger the customized journeys when new contacts are created.
upvoted 0 times
Brunilda
15 days ago
It's a more efficient way to reach out to key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
20 days ago
That way, you can trigger the customized journeys when new contacts are created.
upvoted 0 times
Jesse
21 days ago
I agree, tying the Contact Object to the Salesforce Data Entry Source makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
22 days ago
I think Option B is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquelyne
2 months ago
I agree with Tamekia, using Salesforce Campaign Entry Source on the Lead Object makes sense for customized journeys for key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
2 months ago
I think Marketing Cloud Connect can be used to initiate sends by using Salesforce Campaign Entry Source on the Lead Object.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
2 months ago
Option C seems like the way to go. Connecting the Account Object to the Salesforce Data Entry Source in Marketing Cloud Connect makes the most sense for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
1 months ago
Yes, that option would allow for a more targeted and personalized approach to engaging with those key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
1 months ago
I agree, using the Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Account Object would be the best way to initiate sends for key accounts.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel