Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-550 Topic 4 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-550 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 4
[All CRT-550 Questions]

A B2B customer has customized journeys they want to use for several key accounts they are trying to sell into.

How could Marketing Cloud Connect be used to initiate these sends when contacts for select accounts are created?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kiley
23 hours ago
Option D - 'Welcome Email Configuration on the Account Object'? Really? That sounds like a prank answer. Who even comes up with these things?
upvoted 0 times
Vicki
2 days ago
This question is a real head-scratcher. I'm going to have to think about it for a bit. Maybe I'll just flip a coin and hope for the best!
upvoted 0 times
Edison
5 days ago
Hmm, I think I agree with Hassie. The Account object is the logical choice since the customized journeys are tied to the key accounts, not the individual contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
21 days ago
I'm not sure about that. Wouldn't the Contact object be a better choice here since the journeys are tied to the individual contacts?
upvoted 0 times
Lenora
23 hours ago
C) Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Account Object
upvoted 0 times
Johana
4 days ago
B) Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Contact Object
upvoted 0 times
Rolf
6 days ago
A) Salesforce Campaign Entry Source on the Lead Object
upvoted 0 times
Shaniqua
26 days ago
I think Salesforce Campaign Entry Source on the Lead Object could also work, but Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Account Object seems more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
1 months ago
I agree with Mindy, using Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Account Object makes the most sense for customized journeys.
upvoted 0 times
Hassie
1 months ago
Option C seems like the way to go. Triggering the custom journeys from the Account object makes the most sense for these key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Taryn
27 days ago
A) Salesforce Campaign Entry Source on the Lead Object
upvoted 0 times
Mindy
1 months ago
I believe the correct option is Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Account Object.
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
2 months ago
I think Marketing Cloud Connect can be used to initiate sends when contacts for select accounts are created.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel