Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-550 Topic 4 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-550 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 4
[All CRT-550 Questions]

A B2B customer has customized journeys they want to use for several key accounts they are trying to sell into.

How could Marketing Cloud Connect be used to initiate these sends when contacts for select accounts are created?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Talia
2 months ago
I don't know, man. All these options sound like a bunch of tech mumbo-jumbo to me. Can't we just send them a fruit basket or something?
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
1 months ago
Option C) Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Account Object
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
2 months ago
Option B) Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Contact Object
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
2 months ago
Option A) Salesforce Campaign Entry Source on the Lead Object
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
3 months ago
D? Really? Welcome email configuration on the Account Object? What is this, amateur hour? C is clearly the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Noel
3 months ago
Options A and B both sound plausible, but I'm going to go with C. Seems like the Account Object is the best place to tie in the customized journeys.
upvoted 0 times
Felton
2 months ago
Yeah, it makes sense to use the Account Object for customized journeys to key accounts. It's a centralized approach.
upvoted 0 times
Chun
2 months ago
I think Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Account Object is the way to go for initiating sends to key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Whitney
2 months ago
I agree, using the Account Object would make it easier to track and manage the customized journeys.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
3 months ago
I think B is the correct answer. Using the Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Contact Object would allow you to trigger the journeys when new contacts are created for those key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Ena
2 months ago
That makes sense. It would definitely help in initiating the sends for the customized journeys for those key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
France
2 months ago
I agree, B is the correct answer. It would make sense to use the Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Contact Object for this.
upvoted 0 times
Paulene
2 months ago
Yes, using Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Contact Object would definitely help in initiating the sends for the key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
2 months ago
I think C could also work. Using the Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Account Object might be a more direct way to trigger the journeys for those key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
2 months ago
I agree, option B seems like the best choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Janella
3 months ago
I agree, B is the correct answer. It would make sense to use the Salesforce Data Entry Source on the Contact Object for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
3 months ago
Option C makes the most sense to me. Connecting the Account Object to Marketing Cloud Connect seems like the way to go for customized account-based journeys.
upvoted 0 times
Angelica
2 months ago
Overall, it seems like the best option for B2B customer customization.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
2 months ago
It's a great way to ensure the right messaging reaches the right contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
2 months ago
Definitely, personalized journeys for key accounts are crucial.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
2 months ago
I think it would make the campaigns more targeted and effective.
upvoted 0 times
Jules
2 months ago
It would definitely streamline the process for those key accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Angelyn
3 months ago
I agree, connecting the Account Object to Marketing Cloud Connect is key.
upvoted 0 times
Blossom
3 months ago
Option C makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Renea
3 months ago
I agree, connecting the Account Object to Marketing Cloud Connect is the best way for customized journeys.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
3 months ago
Option C makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel