Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-550 Topic 2 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-550 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 2
[All CRT-550 Questions]

Northern Trail Outfitters wants to send an email to one million contacts in Sales Cloud. The criteria to segment contacts include using 10+ fields to segment.

Which process should the consultant utilize for a reliable send method?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Celestina
2 months ago
Option A all the way, baby! Sync that data extension and let those emails fly! Just hope the Salesforce gods are feeling generous today.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
1 months ago
User 2: Bernardine is right, let's hope the Salesforce gods are on our side today.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
1 months ago
User 1: Option A all the way, baby! Sync that data extension and let those emails fly!
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
2 months ago
Agreed. Continuous syncing is safer for accuracy.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
3 months ago
Hmm, this is a toughie. I'd have to say option B, but I'm already getting a headache just thinking about importing that many contacts! Someone get me an aspirin...
upvoted 0 times
Dean
3 months ago
But importing can miss updates. Real-time querying might be better.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
3 months ago
This is a tough one, but I think I'd have to go with option D. Sending directly from a Salesforce report just seems the most straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
3 months ago
Option C is definitely the way to go here. Assigning the contacts to a Salesforce campaign and using a single step journey is the most streamlined approach.
upvoted 0 times
Felicidad
3 months ago
Why not option B? Importing a Salesforce report sounds straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Cassandra
3 months ago
I would go with option A. Using a query activity to sync the data extension directly from Salesforce seems like the most reliable method.
upvoted 0 times
Farrah
2 months ago
B) Import Salesforce Report through an import activity to a Salesforce Data Extension, then send to data extension using Email Studio email send
upvoted 0 times
Alonzo
2 months ago
That sounds like a good plan. It ensures the data is up-to-date.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
2 months ago
A) Query Synchronized Data Extensions using a query activity to a Salesforce Data Extension, then send via Email Studio Send Flow
upvoted 0 times
Janey
3 months ago
Option B seems like the way to go. Importing the Salesforce report and then sending through Email Studio makes the most sense for a large contact list like this.
upvoted 0 times
Lyndia
2 months ago
I agree, using Email Studio for sending to a Salesforce Data Extension after importing the report seems like the most reliable method.
upvoted 0 times
Joanne
2 months ago
Option B seems like the way to go. Importing the Salesforce report and then sending through Email Studio makes the most sense for a large contact list like this.
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
2 months ago
I agree, using Email Studio for sending to a Salesforce Data Extension after importing the report is a reliable method for such a large number of contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Cortney
3 months ago
I agree, using Email Studio for sending to a Salesforce Data Extension after importing the report seems like the most reliable method for such a large number of contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
3 months ago
I think option A is the best. Querying Synchronized Data Extensions seems reliable.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
3 months ago
Yeah, the criteria are complex. 10+ fields to segment!
upvoted 0 times
Felicidad
4 months ago
Did you see the question about sending emails to one million contacts? It's tough!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel