Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-450 Topic 5 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-450 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 5
[All CRT-450 Questions]

The Job_Application__c custom object has a field that is a Master-Detail relationship to the Contact object, where the Contact object is the Master. As part of a feature implementation, a developer needs to retrieve a list containing all Contact records where the related Account Industry is 'Technology' while also retrieving the contact's Job_Application__c records.

Based on the object's relationships, what is the most efficient statement to retrieve the list of contacts?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Loreta
2 months ago
I'm going with Option A. It just makes the most sense to me. Although, I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed they didn't include a joke about the 'Technology' industry. Missed opportunity, if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Kandis
2 months ago
Option A for the win! Gotta love that subquery syntax. It's like a secret code that only us Salesforce wizards can decipher.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
2 months ago
Haha, 'Accounts.Industry'? Really? I'm pretty sure it's 'Account.Industry'. But hey, at least they're trying, right?
upvoted 0 times
Hildegarde
27 days ago
Haha, yeah, they almost had it right with 'Accounts.Industry' but it should be 'Account.Industry'.
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
1 months ago
A) [SELECT Id, (SELECT Id FROM Job_Applications_r) FROM Contact WHERE Account.Industry = 'Technology'];
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
2 months ago
I think Option D is the correct answer. The field name is 'Job_Application__c', not 'Job_Applications_c' or 'Job_Application_c'.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
1 months ago
Yes, Option D is the most efficient statement to retrieve the list of contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
1 months ago
I agree, Option D is correct. The field name is 'Job_Application__c'.
upvoted 0 times
Luther
2 months ago
Option A looks good to me. The relationship is a Master-Detail, so we need to use the 'r' suffix for the subquery.
upvoted 0 times
Lon
1 months ago
User 3: Agreed, option A is the most efficient statement to retrieve the list of contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, we should use the 'r' suffix for the subquery in a Master-Detail relationship.
upvoted 0 times
Tom
2 months ago
Option A is the way to go. It correctly references the Job_Applications_r relationship in the subquery.
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
2 months ago
User 1: I think option A is the correct one.
upvoted 0 times
Katheryn
2 months ago
Yes, option A is the most efficient statement to retrieve the list of contacts with related Job_Application__c records.
upvoted 0 times
Elliott
2 months ago
I agree, option A is correct. The 'r' suffix is used for Master-Detail relationships in subqueries.
upvoted 0 times
Cherri
3 months ago
I agree with Micah, A seems like the most efficient statement.
upvoted 0 times
Micah
3 months ago
I think the answer is A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel