Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-403 Topic 6 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-403 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 6
[All CRT-403 Questions]

The VP of sales at AW Computing would like a Roll-Up Summary field on the Account object to aggregate the amount of opportunities related to an Account. The app builder is unable to implement this change.

Why is the app builder unable to fulfill the request?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

The inability to create a Roll-Up Summary field in this context can be attributed to:

B . The organization has Advanced Currency Management enabled. When Advanced Currency Management (ACM) is enabled, it affects how currency data is managed and aggregated, impacting the functionality of roll-up summary fields that involve currency amounts across different records.

To address this limitation, consider using custom reporting or a custom solution like a trigger or a scheduled batch class to manually calculate and update the total.

For more information on limitations with ACM, consult Salesforce's help article on Advanced Currency Management.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mohammad
2 months ago
Haha, 'AW Computing' sounds like they're trying to be the next 'Microsoft' or 'Google'. But I digress, I'd say C is the correct choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Marylin
2 months ago
Wait, there's a 'VP of sales at AW Computing'? Is that like a suburban tech company or something? Anyway, I think C is the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
2 months ago
I'm going with B. Advanced Currency Management can sometimes limit the functionality of certain fields, like Roll-Up Summaries.
upvoted 0 times
Alyssa
2 months ago
Yeah, I agree. It's important to consider all the factors that could be affecting the app builder's ability to implement the Roll-Up Summary field.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
2 months ago
I think B is the correct answer. Advanced Currency Management can definitely impact the functionality of certain fields.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
3 months ago
Option C makes the most sense to me. Roll-Up Summary fields are specific to certain objects, so it's likely that the Account object doesn't support this feature.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
2 months ago
B) The organization has Advanced Currency Management enabled
upvoted 0 times
Arletta
2 months ago
A) Currency fields are unable to be referenced in Roll-Up Summary fields.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
2 months ago
B) The organization has Advanced Currency Management enabled
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
2 months ago
A) Currency fields are unable to be referenced in Roll-Up Summary fields.
upvoted 0 times
Sherill
3 months ago
I agree with Rasheeda. It makes sense that the app builder is facing limitations due to currency fields not being able to be referenced in Roll-Up Summary fields.
upvoted 0 times
Rasheeda
3 months ago
I think the app builder is unable to fulfill the request because of option A) Currency fields are unable to be referenced in Roll-Up Summary fields.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel