Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-403 Topic 3 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-403 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 3
[All CRT-403 Questions]

AW Computing uses a private sharing model for opportunities. Whenever

an opportunity with a type of Service Agreement is created, all users in the Service

Manager role should be able to view the opportunity.

Which tool should AW Computing use to accomplish this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Criteria-based sharing rules are the best tool to use for automatically sharing records based on specific criteria, such as the opportunity type being 'Service Agreement.' This rule can share opportunities with all users in a particular role, such as the Service Manager role, when the criteria are met, thereby adhering to the private sharing model while still providing necessary access.

A: Owner-based sharing rules focus on the record owner's role or group, not the record type.

C: Apex sharing is used for more complex scenarios not easily handled by declarative sharing settings.

D: Manual sharing is not scalable or automatic. Reference: Using Criteria-Based Sharing Rules on Salesforce Help

Contribute your Thoughts:

Glennis
6 days ago
I'm not even going to bother with this question. I'm just going to stare at the ceiling and hope for the best. Who needs logic when you have luck, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
8 days ago
I'm betting on C) Apex sharing rules. That's the way to get the most flexibility and control over the sharing model.
upvoted 0 times
Bea
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B) and C). Apex might be overkill, but B) could get the job done too. Hard to say!
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
14 days ago
I'd say B) Criteria-based sharing rules. Seems like the simplest and most straightforward option here.
upvoted 0 times
Melynda
4 days ago
I agree, B) Criteria-based sharing rules would be the best choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Colby
24 days ago
I believe manual sharing could also work, but criteria-based sharing rules seem more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
1 months ago
Definitely C) Apex sharing rules. That's the way to go for custom sharing logic.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
20 days ago
I agree, C) Apex sharing rules would allow for custom sharing logic.
upvoted 0 times
Annamae
29 days ago
Yes, Apex sharing rules allow for more flexibility and customization in sharing opportunities.
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
1 months ago
I agree, C) Apex sharing rules would be the best option for custom sharing logic.
upvoted 0 times
Princess
1 months ago
I agree with Amber, criteria-based sharing rules would be the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
2 months ago
I think AW Computing should use criteria-based sharing rules.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel