Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-403 Topic 2 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-403 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 2
[All CRT-403 Questions]

Universal Containers wants to give sales managers the ability to quickly provide sign off on an Opportunity via the Opportunity record page when a sales rep

has discounted a deal by 20% to 30%.

Which two features should be used for this requirement?

Choose 2 answers

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

To facilitate quick managerial sign-off on discounted opportunities:

B . Dynamic Actions: Allows the display of specific actions on the Opportunity record page based on certain conditions, like the discount percentage.

D . Approval Process: Configures a formal sign-off process for records meeting specific criteria, such as discount ranges between 20% to 30%.

Steps to set up:

Configure an approval process for opportunities where the discount is between 20% and 30%.

Use Dynamic Actions to conditionally show the approval action directly on the Opportunity record page based on the discount percentage.

This setup allows sales managers to efficiently review and approve discounted deals directly from the Opportunity record page.

For guidance on setting up approval processes and dynamic actions, refer to Dynamic Actions in Salesforce.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nan
1 months ago
I believe Dynamic Actions could also be useful in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
1 months ago
I agree with Jade, Approval Process makes sense for sign off on Opportunity.
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
2 months ago
B and D, no doubt. Dynamic Actions and Approval Process are like peanut butter and jelly for this requirement. Gotta love that Salesforce efficiency!
upvoted 0 times
Georgene
2 months ago
I'd go with B and D. Dynamic Actions to automate the sign-off, and Approval Process to make sure the managers don't fall asleep on the job. Can't have them missing out on that sweet 20-30% discount, right?
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
11 days ago
Let's make sure those discounts are approved and closed quickly!
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
21 days ago
Approval Process is crucial to ensure proper oversight and accountability.
upvoted 0 times
Carma
28 days ago
Dynamic Actions will definitely help streamline the process for sales managers.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
1 months ago
I agree, B and D seem like the best options for this requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe C and D? Schema Builder could help set up the fields, and Approval Process seems like the natural choice. But I'm just guessing here.
upvoted 0 times
Douglass
2 months ago
B and D are the way to go. Dynamic Actions can trigger the sign-off, and Approval Process will ensure the proper oversight. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
1 months ago
I agree, using Dynamic Actions and Approval Process will streamline the sign-off process for sales managers. It's a win-win!
upvoted 0 times
Staci
1 months ago
B and D are the way to go. Dynamic Actions can trigger the sign-off, and Approval Process will ensure the proper oversight. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Jade
2 months ago
I think we should use Approval Process for this requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Kenny
2 months ago
I think the answer is B and D. Dynamic Actions can be used to create an automated sign-off process, and Approval Process is the perfect feature for this requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Quinn
1 months ago
D
upvoted 0 times
Milly
2 months ago
B
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel