Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-261 Topic 9 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-261 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 9
[All CRT-261 Questions]

Universal Containers has decided to implement a Web-to-Case form on its website so customers can submit support requests instead of calling the customer service center. The product owner has asked the consultant to create the implementation plan and research solutions.

What should the consultant do before creating an implementation plan?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Before creating an implementation plan for Web-to-Case, reviewing the guidelines and limits for this feature is essential. Understanding these constraints ensures that the implementation aligns with Salesforce's capabilities and limitations, facilitating a smooth and effective deployment of the Web-to-Case form.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Luann
16 days ago
B) Review guidelines and limits for Web-to-Case. Can't wait to see how many loopholes I can find in those guidelines.
upvoted 0 times
Javier
4 days ago
User 1: A) Review Service Setup Assistant for Web-to-Case.
upvoted 0 times
Fanny
18 days ago
C) Review Einstein Conversation Mining for Web-to-Case. Ooh, fancy AI-powered support? Sign me up!
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
20 days ago
A) Review Service Setup Assistant for Web-to-Case. Why reinvent the wheel when there's a handy tool to help with setup?
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
22 days ago
I think both options are important, but I would prioritize reviewing Service Setup Assistant first.
upvoted 0 times
Larae
23 days ago
I agree, B is the way to go. Gotta know the rules before you can break 'em, right?
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
3 days ago
User 3: Agreed, understanding the guidelines will help us plan the implementation effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
4 days ago
User 2: Definitely, it's important to know the rules before we start implementing.
upvoted 0 times
Renay
13 days ago
User 1: I think we should review guidelines and limits for Web-to-Case.
upvoted 0 times
Xenia
24 days ago
I believe reviewing guidelines and limits for Web-to-Case is also crucial for the implementation plan.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
25 days ago
B) Review guidelines and limits for Web-to-Case. This seems like the most logical first step to ensure the implementation aligns with the platform's capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
2 days ago
B) Reviewing guidelines and limits will help us understand the platform's capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Felicia
13 days ago
C) Review Einstein Conversation Mining for Web-to-Case.
upvoted 0 times
Della
17 days ago
B) Review guidelines and limits for Web-to-Case.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
18 days ago
A) Review Service Setup Assistant for Web-to-Case.
upvoted 0 times
Venita
1 months ago
I agree with Adell, it's important to understand the setup process first.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
2 months ago
I think the consultant should review Service Setup Assistant for Web-to-Case.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel