Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-261 Topic 4 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-261 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 4
[All CRT-261 Questions]

A recent analysis of cases at Cloud Kicks (CK) revealed a high percentage of simple cases, such as password resets and order inquiries. CK wants to provide customer self-service via web, SMS, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp.

What should the consultant recommend to handle the new cases?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

For handling a high volume of simple cases such as password resets and order inquiries across multiple channels, implementing Einstein Bots is recommended. Bots can automate responses to these common inquiries, providing self-service options for customers and reducing the case load on human agents.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Glory
3 months ago
Gotta go with Einstein Bots. Can't have my agents drowning in password resets, am I right? *wink wink*
upvoted 0 times
Sharee
2 months ago
I agree, it would be a smart move to implement them for efficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Layla
2 months ago
Einstein Bots can definitely help with those simple cases.
upvoted 0 times
Leigha
2 months ago
B) Implement Skills-Based Routing.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
2 months ago
A) Implement Einstein Bots.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
2 months ago
B: Skills-Based Routing could also be useful to ensure the right cases are directed to the right agents.
upvoted 0 times
Tawny
2 months ago
A: I agree, Einstein Bots would definitely help with those simple cases.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
3 months ago
Case swarming? That sounds like a lot of work. I'd go with the Einstein Bots - seems like the most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
3 months ago
Skills-based routing sounds like a good option to me. It'll make sure the right agents are handling the right cases.
upvoted 0 times
Una
3 months ago
I think implementing Einstein Bots is the way to go. It can handle a lot of those simple cases efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
3 months ago
That sounds like a good idea. They can definitely handle those simple cases efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
3 months ago
Implement Einstein Bots.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel