Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-261 Topic 11 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-261 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 11
[All CRT-261 Questions]

Cloud Kicks (CK) wants to increase the number of articles in its knowledge base while maintaining article quality. CK plans to allow all service agents to create articles.

What should the consultant recommend to create a vetting workflow to reduce the number of low-quality articles?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

To maintain article quality while increasing the number of Knowledge articles, implementing an approval process for article creation is recommended. This process allows for the vetting of articles by subject matter experts or managers before publication, ensuring that only high-quality content is made available in the knowledge base.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Candida
16 days ago
Approval process is the way to go. Unless you want your knowledge base to be a comedy goldmine of 'how not to' articles.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnee
20 hours ago
User 1: Approval process
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
17 days ago
Approval process is the way to go. It may slow things down, but it's better than having a knowledge base full of junk articles.
upvoted 0 times
Aleshia
18 days ago
Flow with notifications? What is this, a kindergarten class? Approval process is the adult solution we need here.
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
6 days ago
I agree, an approval process will help maintain the standard of our knowledge base.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquline
12 days ago
Approval process is definitely the way to go. We need to ensure only high-quality articles are published.
upvoted 0 times
Dulce
19 days ago
Reports and dashboards could also be useful in monitoring article quality.
upvoted 0 times
Ria
20 days ago
I see your point, Hector. However, an approval process provides a more structured approach to vetting.
upvoted 0 times
Hector
21 days ago
But wouldn't a flow with notifications be more efficient in vetting articles?
upvoted 0 times
Dulce
1 months ago
I agree with Ria. An approval process would help maintain article quality.
upvoted 0 times
Ria
1 months ago
I think we should recommend an approval process.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
1 months ago
Reports and dashboards? Really? That's like trying to polish a turd. Approval process is the way to go, folks.
upvoted 0 times
Tandra
1 months ago
Definitely go with the approval process. It's the only way to ensure quality articles and maintain CK's reputation.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
20 days ago
Definitely go with the approval process. It's the only way to ensure quality articles and maintain CK's reputation.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
25 days ago
C) Approval process
upvoted 0 times
Nan
27 days ago
B) Reports and dashboards
upvoted 0 times
Margurite
29 days ago
A) Flow with notifications