Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-261 Topic 1 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-261 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 1
[All CRT-261 Questions]

Universal Containers (UC) hired agents in an expansion of the contact center. Getting agents up to speed and fully productive is

a priority. UC implemented a standardized agent-customer dialog to assist agents.

Which feature should a consultant integrate into the Service Console?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

To assist new agents and enhance productivity, integrating Einstein Next Best Action into the Service Console is recommended. This feature provides agents with contextually relevant suggestions and standardized dialogues based on case details, guiding agents through interactions and ensuring consistent, high-quality customer service.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Delisa
2 months ago
If I had a nickel for every time I had to guide an agent through a console, I'd be a rich man. A) In-App Guidance is the clear winner here. Gotta love those step-by-step instructions!
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
2 months ago
This is a tough one, but I'm going to go with B) Einstein Next Best Action. It's like having a crystal ball that tells you the perfect thing to say to the customer. Super helpful!
upvoted 0 times
Otis
2 months ago
I think A) In-App Guidance could also be really useful for new agents to quickly learn the ropes.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
2 months ago
I agree, B) Einstein Next Best Action sounds like a game-changer for agents.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
2 months ago
A) In-App Guidance is the way to go. It's like having a virtual assistant holding the agent's hand through the entire process. Keeps them on track and reduces mistakes.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
1 months ago
C) Actions & Recommendations could streamline the agent's workflow by suggesting the next best steps to take during customer interactions.
upvoted 0 times
Gussie
1 months ago
B) Einstein Next Best Action could also be helpful in providing agents with personalized recommendations based on customer data.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
2 months ago
A) In-App Guidance is the way to go. It's like having a virtual assistant holding the agent's hand through the entire process. Keeps them on track and reduces mistakes.
upvoted 0 times
Arminda
2 months ago
I'm going with C) Actions & Recommendations. This feature could suggest relevant actions and resources for agents to use during the conversation, streamlining the process.
upvoted 0 times
Lashanda
2 months ago
User 3: I'm going with C) Actions & Recommendations. This feature could suggest relevant actions and resources for agents to use during the conversation, streamlining the process.
upvoted 0 times
Charlena
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, but B) Einstein Next Best Action could provide personalized recommendations for each customer interaction.
upvoted 0 times
Joaquin
2 months ago
User 1: I think A) In-App Guidance would be helpful for new agents to learn the system quickly.
upvoted 0 times
Malinda
3 months ago
B) Einstein Next Best Action sounds like a great option. It could recommend the best course of action for agents based on the customer's needs and previous interactions.
upvoted 0 times
Raul
2 months ago
B) Einstein Next Best Action
upvoted 0 times
Patria
2 months ago
A) In-App Guidance
upvoted 0 times
Maddie
3 months ago
I think the correct answer is A) In-App Guidance. This feature can provide step-by-step instructions to agents, helping them navigate the console and handle customer interactions more efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Darell
2 months ago
I also believe In-App Guidance is the best choice for assisting new agents.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
2 months ago
C) Actions & Recommendations
upvoted 0 times
Keva
2 months ago
I think In-App Guidance is more suitable for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
2 months ago
B) Einstein Next Best Action
upvoted 0 times
Pedro
2 months ago
I agree, In-App Guidance would definitely help new agents get up to speed quickly.
upvoted 0 times
Queen
2 months ago
A) In-App Guidance
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel