Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-251 Topic 8 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-251 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 8
[All CRT-251 Questions]

The Cloud Kicks sales team travels frequently and often needs to convert leads while away from the home office.

What should a consultant recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Creating a Global Action to convert leads via the Salesforce mobile app allows sales reps to efficiently convert leads while on the go. This approach ensures that the functionality is easily accessible from the mobile interface, streamlining the lead conversion process for sales reps who are frequently traveling.

Global Actions Overview

Setting Up Global Actions

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ahmad
1 months ago
I'm going with A. Anything to make the sales team's life easier while they're on the road. Enabling the mobile app is the way to go, no need to overthink this one.
upvoted 0 times
Coletta
18 days ago
A) Enable Conversions for the Salesforce mobile app in Lead Conversion settings.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
28 days ago
I agree, that seems like the most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Cherrie
1 months ago
A) Enable Conversions for the Salesforce mobile app in Lead Conversion settings.
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
1 months ago
I see your point, Lorean. But installing an AppExchange package might provide more customization options for lead conversion.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
1 months ago
I think creating a Global Action to convert leads via the Salesforce mobile app would be more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
1 months ago
I wonder if the AppExchange package comes with a lead conversion feature that's voice-activated. 'Siri, convert this lead for me while I'm stuck in traffic!'
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
2 months ago
I agree with Steffanie, it would make it easier for the sales team to convert leads on the go.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
2 months ago
I bet the sales team would love a feature that lets them convert leads while they're on the toilet. Talk about closing deals on the go!
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
2 months ago
The correct answer is A. Enabling Conversions for the Salesforce mobile app in Lead Conversion settings is the way to go. That's the simplest and most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Elfriede
4 days ago
The correct answer is A. Enabling Conversions for the Salesforce mobile app in Lead Conversion settings is the way to go. That's the simplest and most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
5 days ago
C) Install an AppExchange package to convert leads via the Salesforce mobile app.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
9 days ago
B) Create a Global Action to convert leads vie the Salesforce mobile app.
upvoted 0 times
Eliz
17 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Leslie
25 days ago
B) That sounds like the best option for the sales team on the go.
upvoted 0 times
Josphine
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Steffanie
2 months ago
I think we should enable Conversions for the Salesforce mobile app.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel