Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-251 Topic 10 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-251 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 10
[All CRT-251 Questions]

Cloud Kicks (CK) is adding hundreds of new accounts to Sales Cloud daily. CK uses an automated process to assign Account owners. If no assignment can be made for an account, it will be routed to a specific user who will manually review and re-assign it at a later date. This user may have thousands of account records assigned.

Which solution should the consultant recommend when CK sets up the new account process?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Adding the user to a separate role at the lowest level of the role hierarchy ensures that the manual reviewer does not inadvertently gain access to other users' accounts through role hierarchy-based sharing rules. This setup confines the user's access to only those records explicitly assigned to them, maintaining data security and ensuring proper access control.

Role Hierarchy Best Practices

Managing User Permissions

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bernardo
21 days ago
This is a tough one, but I reckon C is the right choice. Gotta make that user's life a little easier, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Tuyet
3 days ago
C) Assign the Modify All Data permission to the user.
upvoted 0 times
Kizzy
6 days ago
B) Add the user to a separate role at the lowest level of the role hierarchy.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
8 days ago
A) Place the user in a separate role at the highest level of the role hierarchy.
upvoted 0 times
Graham
29 days ago
Haha, the user's gonna need a strong cup of coffee to get through all those accounts! I'd say C is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Effie
19 days ago
A) Place the user in a separate role at the highest level of the role hierarchy.
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
1 months ago
Nah, I'd go with B. Adding the user to a separate role at the lowest level of the hierarchy keeps things organized and secure.
upvoted 0 times
Ben
1 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is C. Giving the user the Modify All Data permission seems like the best way to let them easily reassign the accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Nathalie
2 days ago
C) Assign the Modify All Data permission to the user.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
6 days ago
B) Add the user to a separate role at the lowest level of the role hierarchy.
upvoted 0 times
Trina
15 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
1 months ago
I think option B could work well too.
upvoted 0 times
Lyndia
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe option C is more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Julian
2 months ago
I think option A is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel