Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-250 Topic 3 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-250 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 3
[All CRT-250 Questions]

Northern Trail Outfitters wants to pass the email address of a subscriber to a landing page through a URL parameter from a promotional email.

Which Marketing Cloud capability allows for secure transmission of the email address?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alfred
30 days ago
The Web Analytics Connector? What is this, 1999? CloudPagesURL is the way to go, hands down. Unless the question is a trick and the answer is actually 'throw the email address in the URL as plain text'. But I digress...
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
18 days ago
CloudPagesURL AMPscript function
upvoted 0 times
Dorsey
1 months ago
Link Wrapping? Really? That's for tracking clicks, not securely passing email addresses. Gotta go with the CloudPagesURL function on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
5 days ago
Definitely, CloudPagesURL AMPscript function is the best option for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Basilia
9 days ago
CloudPagesURL function is the way to go for secure transmission of the email address.
upvoted 0 times
Paulene
11 days ago
I agree, Link Wrapping is not the right choice for securely passing email addresses.
upvoted 0 times
Dick
12 days ago
Definitely CloudPagesURL function for secure transmission of email addresses.
upvoted 0 times
Kip
15 days ago
Yeah, Link Wrapping is more for tracking clicks, not securely passing email addresses.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
27 days ago
I agree, CloudPagesURL function is the way to go for secure transmission.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
1 months ago
I'm not sure about the other options, but the CloudPagesURL function sounds like it would be the most secure way to handle this. It's the Marketing Cloud's built-in tool for this kind of thing.
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
28 days ago
I think CloudPagesURL AMPscript function is the way to go for this.
upvoted 0 times
King
1 months ago
I agree, the CloudPagesURL function is the best option for secure transmission.
upvoted 0 times
Luther
1 months ago
I believe A) CloudPagesURL AMPscript function is the best choice because it allows for secure transmission of the email address.
upvoted 0 times
Susy
2 months ago
The CloudPagesURL AMPscript function seems like the obvious choice here. It's designed specifically for securely passing parameters through URLs, and that's exactly what Northern Trail Oufitters needs.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
17 days ago
Link Wrapping may not be as secure as the CloudPagesURL AMPscript function for passing email addresses through URLs.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
20 days ago
C) Link Wrapping
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
28 days ago
That's correct! The CloudPagesURL AMPscript function is the best option for securely passing parameters through URLs.
upvoted 0 times
Pearlie
1 months ago
A) CloudPagesURL AMPscript function
upvoted 0 times
Alex
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) Link Wrapping could also be a secure option.
upvoted 0 times
Clemencia
2 months ago
I agree with Raylene, using AMPscript function would ensure secure transmission.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) CloudPagesURL AMPscript function.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel