Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-250 Topic 3 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for Salesforce's CRT-250 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 3
[All CRT-250 Questions]

A Marketing Cloud admin at a bank is asked to avoid storing sensitive data in the

cloud. This data will only be sent to Marketing cloud to execute a send.

Which feature would the admin use to meet this requirement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jacqueline
2 months ago
Forget the exam, I'm just here for the jokes. Did you hear about the database administrator who lost their password? They had a structured query language!
upvoted 0 times
Martha
2 months ago
C) Field Level Encryption
upvoted 0 times
Kizzy
2 months ago
A) Tokenized Sending
upvoted 0 times
Aja
2 months ago
Wait, is this a trick question? If I can't store the data in the cloud, why would I use List Sending? That just seems like a recipe for disaster.
upvoted 0 times
Oneida
2 months ago
Ah, the age-old dilemma of storing sensitive data in the cloud. I'm going with C) Field Level Encryption. Can't go wrong with good old-fashioned encryption, right?
upvoted 0 times
Johana
1 months ago
D) Distributed Marketing Sends might be another way to meet the requirement without storing sensitive data in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
2 months ago
D) Distributed Marketing Sends might be a good choice to ensure the data is not stored in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Willetta
2 months ago
I think A) Tokenized Sending could also be a good option to avoid storing sensitive data in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Margart
2 months ago
I think A) Tokenized Sending could also be a good option to avoid storing sensitive data in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
2 months ago
I agree, C) Field Level Encryption is the way to go for keeping sensitive data secure.
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
2 months ago
I agree, C) Field Level Encryption is the way to go for keeping sensitive data safe.
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
3 months ago
D) Distributed Marketing Sends? That's a new one to me. I wonder if it's some kind of secret Marketing Cloud feature I haven't heard of before.
upvoted 0 times
Keva
3 months ago
Tokenized Sending sounds interesting, but I'm not sure it's the right fit for this scenario. Hmm, I'll have to think about this one.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
3 months ago
I agree with Thora. Field Level Encryption would ensure that sensitive data is protected.
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
3 months ago
I think the answer is C) Field Level Encryption. That's the best way to protect sensitive data without storing it in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
2 months ago
User 3: I agree, Field Level Encryption is the way to go in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Tamie
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, that makes sense. It's important to protect sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
2 months ago
User 1: I think the answer is C) Field Level Encryption.
upvoted 0 times
Charlesetta
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, that makes sense. It's important to protect sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
2 months ago
User 1: I think the answer is C) Field Level Encryption.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
2 months ago
Yes, that's the right choice to meet the requirement of not storing sensitive data in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Isabella
2 months ago
Yes, that feature will allow us to send the data without storing it in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Serita
2 months ago
I agree, C) Field Level Encryption is the best option for protecting sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
2 months ago
I agree, C) Field Level Encryption is the best option to protect sensitive data.
upvoted 0 times
Thora
3 months ago
I think the admin should use Field Level Encryption.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel