Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Salesforce Exam CRT-211 Topic 3 Question 90 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lizbeth
2 months ago
Summary Report, easy peasy. Although I'm still trying to figure out how to make a Bucket Report work at the company potluck. Apparently, that's not what they're meant for.
upvoted 0 times
Katheryn
2 months ago
Mark
upvoted 0 times
Glory
2 months ago
Summary Report all the way. It's the simplest and most effective way to get the information the sales manager needs. Plus, it leaves less room for error than some of the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
1 months ago
C) Summary Report
upvoted 0 times
Devora
2 months ago
B) Joined Report
upvoted 0 times
Tess
2 months ago
A) Bucket Report
upvoted 0 times
Muriel
2 months ago
Hmm, I was tempted to say a Matrix Report since the data could be displayed in a grid format. But I think a Summary Report makes more sense here. Gotta love those straightforward business requirements!
upvoted 0 times
Alita
1 months ago
D) Matrix Report
upvoted 0 times
Myra
2 months ago
C) Summary Report
upvoted 0 times
Mona
2 months ago
B) Joined Report
upvoted 0 times
Tonette
2 months ago
A) Bucket Report
upvoted 0 times
Geoffrey
3 months ago
Definitely a Summary Report. Anything that involves aggregating and summarizing data like this is a textbook Summary Report scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Tricia
3 months ago
I'm going to go with option C, Summary Report. Tracking the number of open cases per account sounds like the perfect use case for a Summary Report.
upvoted 0 times
Reyes
3 months ago
This seems like a Summary Report to me. The sales manager wants to see a high-level overview of the accounts with open cases, which is exactly what a Summary Report is designed for.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
2 months ago
Yeah, a Summary Report makes the most sense for this scenario. It will give the sales manager the information they need at a glance.
upvoted 0 times
Brinda
2 months ago
I think it's a Summary Report too. It's perfect for showing a high-level overview of accounts with open cases.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
2 months ago
Yes, a Summary Report is perfect for showing Accounts with Open Cases in a high-level overview.
upvoted 0 times
Edelmira
2 months ago
I agree, a Summary Report would be the best choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
2 months ago
Yeah, a Summary Report makes the most sense for this scenario. It will give the sales manager the information they need at a glance.
upvoted 0 times
Jennie
2 months ago
I think it's a Summary Report too. It provides a high-level summary of data.
upvoted 0 times
Mi
2 months ago
I think it's a Summary Report too. It's perfect for showing a high-level overview of accounts with open cases.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel